Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kasey
Beginner February 2022 Ontario

brides from Hamitlon, On.

Kasey, on March 24, 2021 at 09:42 Posted in Ontario 1 2

I'm looking for hair and makeup for my wedding and bridesmaids. Specifically hair! I'm looking to get tape in extensions for the wedding and honeymoon in February. Any suggestions?!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on August 11, 2021 at 00:12
  • Danielle
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Kasey,
    Just briefly read your bio - my husband and I were in a similar boat as you and your fiancé! Been together since grade 12, we just had our ten year anniversary this past February and we just got married this past July! Congrats girl!
    Here are my vendors that I used & highly recommend:Hair - Freebird Beauty Co. (Candice), she has a home studio in Ancaster, but can also travel to your location for a small feeMake-up - Beyond the Skin (Melissa), she's based in Mississauga, but can travel to your location for a small feeI've attached some photos of their work for reference.Best of luck for whatever you decide!Cheers, Daniellebrides from Hamitlon, On. 1

brides from Hamitlon, On. 2
    brides from Hamitlon, On. 3
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kasey! I went through the options we have for Wedding Hair Stylists in Hamilton to find out who mentioned extension services on their listings. Here are some choices to get you started -

Styled with Kare

Mane Stop

MonStyleFile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics