Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tneshia
Newbie November 2018 Ontario

Bridal Tea Games

Tneshia, on March 20, 2018 at 09:13 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5
Hi ladies, I am having a tea party for my bridal shower. I am trying to find a few games to play that are a little more sophisticated and match the atmosphere that I am trying to create- think Downton Abbey. Any suggestions? Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on March 23, 2018 at 12:25
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How fun! Quieter games like quizzes, how well do you know the couple or the bride, and bridal shower bingo might be ideas to look into. The purse game could also be fun, where you start with a list of normal things and then go to progressively more and more unusual items and see who has them in their purse.

• Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just had my bridal shower, tea themed. I only did two games as it was a small group. I had "guess the kisses." Which was a bunch of Hershey kisses in a jar and guests had to guess how many were in the jar. The closest won the jar.

I also did a ring hunt. I bought plastic rings from the dollar store (kids party section) and hid them around my livingroom, dining room and kitchen. The person with the most rings by the time I went to open my gifts won a prize. I got a small David's tea gift.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could also have the married ladies bring in their wedding photos and play guess the bride. Or even use those photos as "fashion through the ages".

• Tneshia
    Newbie November 2018 Ontario
    Tneshia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Great suggestions
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I recently went to a baby shower that was on the sophisticated side, so they didn't have any tacky games. They did stuff like questionnaire about the parents, counting items in jars, and prizes for whos birthday is closet to the due date (could be closest to the wedding date for your shower).

I know these aren't necessarily bridal shower examples but I think they could cross over a bit. I think as long as you avoid the tacky types of games, you should be good Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics