Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Bridal Stores

Amanda, on September 10, 2021 at 21:34 Posted in Alberta 2

Hey everyone! For all of the brides that live in Edmonton AB or the surrounding area, what bridal boutiques are you shopping at?! There's a lot of amazing shops in the city but so many go to the big chain stores like David's Bridal etc. Have any of you ladies found a gem here in the city that gave you amazing service that people don't really hear about?

For myself. I had gone to a couple of the bridal shows back in 2018 before I started my hunt for wedding dresses to see what was out there. Of course when you go to these bridal shows, they glam up everything and bring in the most expensive vendors and shops to make you feel like you need all of the glitz and glamour. But you sometimes don't see some of the smaller boutiques that the city has to offer.

I only went to one bridal store when I was looking for my dress. I had already looked online to see what kind of dresses and designers were out there and if any of them were carried at any of the shops in Edmonton. Some shops do carry the same designers and some shops carry exclusive dresses for just their store. Everyone has a different perspective on how much they want to spend on a dress. You can find a dress anywhere from $500-$20,000. It all depends on what you envision for you wedding day.

I have chosen my dress from MINA'S BRIDAL & PROM in West Edmonton Mall

Here's a few other bridal shops in the city if some of you ladies are needing some recommendations for boutiques!

- The Bridal Boutique

- Novelle Bridal Shop

- Pure Bridal

- The Dress Lounge

- Bailando Boutique

- Gemini Bridal

- Devine Bridal

- Bridal Debut

- Baba's Bridal Boutique

- Sara's Fashion

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups