Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Bridal Store Shout Out

Amanda, on July 21, 2022 at 14:03 Posted in Alberta 0

Hey Everyone! For those of you in the Edmonton area, I wanted to give a big shout out to Mina's Bridal & Prom!

Not only when I bought my wedding dress from them in January 2019, they were absolutely amazing on helping me find my dream dress.

Fast forward to May 1st 2022 when I brought my dress back in to get it altered.

The seamstress there knew what exactly needed to be done and asked me several times if the way she had done my bustle was the way I wanted it and the way my straps on my shoulders were ok as well! We added bra cups to my dress so that it gives my bust a little bit of fullness since I can't wear a bra with my dress! They do all the alterations in store in their back room. When I left the store they said my dress would be ready by July 15th! But they actually called me July 1st and said it was ready!!!!

I picked my dress up this past weekend. I tried it on with all my accessories to make sure everything was correct and everything was perfect! All of the ladies in the bridal store in the morning had to say that the bustle that the seamstress had done, was absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to wear my dress August 7th in Kelowna BC!!!

Highly recommend Mina's Bridal & Prom in West Edmonton Mall Smiley heart

Bridal Store Shout Out 1

Bridal Store Shout Out 2

Bridal Store Shout Out 3

Bridal Store Shout Out 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics