Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner September 2019 Ontario

Bridal Store / Ottawa

Stephanie, on July 1, 2018 at 10:26 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi All,

The time has arrive for me to begin dress shopping! I would love to know where you bought your wedding dress in Ottawa and how was your experience?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on July 9, 2018 at 17:41
  • Samantha
    Beginner September 2018 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I took a look at David's Bridal in Trainyards and have amazing service every time I go in, whether it's for bridesmaids dresses or accessories. I also visited Merry Mary's downtown. I ended up purchasing my dress on the Quebec side however; a friend's relative had a shop that closed down and she still has a lot of stock.
  • Alison
    Beginner November 2018 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a second trip to Juliannah's in Moose Creek next week, with a stop at Alliance as well.

Juliannah's so far has been so good to work with - that is where we got my daughter's prom dress as well.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought my dress at Alliance Bridal in Moose Creek ( I live in Ottawa). The staff were awesome, the dress selection was great and the experience was super fun!

• Alexandria
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Alexandria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I shopped at Janine Adamyk in Ottawa. I have grown up peeking into her store window and dreaming of the day that I would get to go inside. It did not disappoint! Also, I recommended my best friend go there, and she had a really good experience! Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics