Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Expert March 2019 Ontario

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back

Julie, on February 2, 2019 at 08:47 Posted in Ontario 0 12
I am looking for advice on where to order Wedding Party Blush Robes in Ontario. Etsy has lovely robes as does Amazon. ca but the shipping is too much and the price to have names on front and back of robes is very expensive. I am looking for Robes around $25 max. I need MOB, MOG, 2 MOHs, 4 Bridesmaids, 1 Aunt and 1 Bride in white for me. Sizes range from XS - 3 X. I live in Barrie, Ontario and think shipping will be much cheaper if anyone can reccomend someone in Ontario. I am also still looking for Parents of Bride and Groom Wineglasses. I'd appreciate any help. I am also looking for v neck wifey and hubby t shirts for our honeymoon.

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on February 9, 2019 at 08:08
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good Morning Stephanie,
    I haven't received an exact date yet as our order grew and grew & we are giving out deposit today. The only issue I've had with robes is trying to determine sizing. I'm ordering 10 today and my bridal shop says my bf who is a tiny sz 8 needs an XL robe. We all know bridal shop szs are not our real size. My bf needs a sm/med robe but figuring it out is a pain... I honestly didn't think about the wrinkles because my Mom is an expert with an iron (she irons their sheets, my Dads tshirts and face cloths!) my Mom also has a hand steamer so I know that the robes will be wrinkle free on hangers waiting to be worn thanks to my Mom 💗
  • Stephanie
    Devoted September 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My only concerned about the robes is the folds. I was looking into cotton ones to avoid that wrinkly look. When are you expecting to receive yours?

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 2

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My pleasure! I can't believe how robes have now turned into all the Guys gifts, v neck shirts for fh etc!

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 3
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for sharing with me! I will send them an email! Smiley heart

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    P.S The Lady is so nice!!!
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Http://www.morethanjustpaper.ca/ 🌞 We are ordering front and back embroidered robes 9 in blush & mine in white. flasks $16 - $18, glasses $10 each and beer steins for the Guys. Glasses for our Parents. A Wifey and Hubby v neck tshirt.

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 4

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 5

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 6
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where did you end up getting them from? I'm currently shopping as well within Ontario.

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you all!!! I have found a Lady who is 30 minutes away & will give me a discount off the final price b/c its a large order. We're getting 9 Robes in blush & 1 in white. My Moms will say Mommy & Mother Of The Bride on the back. $30 Each! The Girls champagne flutes with Jennifer & Bridesmaid are $10 each. Engraved Flasks for the Guys $16 Each. 2 v neck tshirts with Wifey & Hubby $16 each. Parents of the Bride & Groom we're working on. Depending on price for hangers, our Moms & the Girls may get these as well. The Lady is super nice and even offers a free gift with $150 spent. I will double check sizes with Bridal boutique and place our order 2morrow. The Mrs sweatshirt for me & beer steins look nice for the Guys too.

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 7

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 8

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 9

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 10

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 11

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 12
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    David's bridal has robes with embroidered words on then! Not 100% sure the colours avaiable sorry!
  • Taylor
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is another option in Ontario (St. Thomas) but the pricing looks like it starts at $29 with embroidery. Maybe they’ll have a discount if you’re ordering a bunch!

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 13
  • Taylor
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not sure of the cost, but Custom Expressions does robes! I believe they are in Ontario as well.

Bridal Party Robes Embroidered front & back 14
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I tried Wedding star but they don't embroider front and back of robes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics