Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaelyn
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Bridal party - how should we ask groomswoman

Kaelyn, on June 27, 2021 at 07:25 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

Any ideas??

My fiancée and I have chosen our wedding party. We have decided on having 1 person beside each of us as we don’t have very many close friends and such. I have chosen my sister to be my maid of honour and he has chose his female best friend to be his best woman(we’re unsure of the title)😂 We just aren’t sure how he should ask her, any ideas?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on June 28, 2021 at 21:30
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    At least you asked in nice card ways. Haha. I did not even ask. My two sisters said they are in the bridal party and I was like, okay, you got the job! Hahahaha! Then I told my cousin she’s apart of it and then my fiancé asked his cousin. 😂

I’ve been seeing so many people do proposal and I was like, am I supposed to do that? But yeah, I will give them a gift of some sort when we have a bachelorette party, if we do one.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A card to give with the question of becoming a Groomswoman is a nice gesture and simple. Let it be a surprise to meet up or mail to her.
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't do a "proposal". I think it's a trend that isn't necessary. I just went to the bookstore, picked up a bundle of blank note cards and wrote something up. We went to each person's home and asked in person.... except for one due to COVID and his sick mother, we video called him.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally thinking the bridal party proposals are a bit much but if you're into it, go for it lol. For me, I would just ask them like I'm asking for any other request/favour: verbally and in person. I treated my guys to lunch when I asked them so you can do that if you want to make a thing.

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Kaelyn,
    Oh that’s such a cool idea. I have seen and heard about best woman or groomswomen. That’s amazing!

You can probably do it the same way that you’re proposing for your MOH. But a little difference. See an idea from Etsy below. Bridal party - how should we ask groomswoman 1

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think Best Woman is a fitting title. My Fiancé isn having a Groomswoman. One of my coworkers is super crafty so we got her to make a card and we got her a coffee mug that matched her interests and a couple donuts!

Bridal party - how should we ask groomswoman 2
    Bridal party - how should we ask groomswoman 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics