Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Bridal Party Gifts

Amanda, on April 29, 2021 at 16:48 Posted in Before the wedding 0 27

Hey Everyone! Are you giving your bridal party gifts for the big day?! If so, let's show them off and possibly give ideas to other brides!

For my fiance and I since we're getting married in a beautiful winery, I had found a lady in Edmonton (2 Crafty Blondes) on Facebook who does all sorts of different styles of glasses for all occasions! So we thought it was perfect to give our bridal party and our parents wine glasses and beer mugs to go with our theme of the wedding! We'll be using them for the reception as well! Smiley heart

Bridal Party Gifts 1

Bridal Party Gifts 2

Bridal Party Gifts 3

Bridal Party Gifts 4

Bridal Party Gifts 5

Bridal Party Gifts 6

27 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 8, 2021 at 11:36
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Whatever gift you chose to get them, they'll love it no matter what ❤
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be but just not sure what yet. I like the look of the personalized glasses/tumblers, but I struggle with rationalizing that they would use it more than that one time. I also thought of the small makeup bag/clutches that they could use to hold other things in the future and also to keep things like their phone etc in for the day. The sock idea someone else posted here was cute and I hadn't seen that before. Hoping to get some ideas!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds like a lovely gift set for your party Smiley heart

• Brittnee
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Brittnee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought the girls their bridesmaid dresses as part of their gift. The night before the wedding I am giving them a personalized Starbucks cold cup, keychain, body scrub all which I have made and then filling their cups with some chocolates- oh and earrings to wear on the wedding day. I also purchased some extra stuff for my sister (mom and one bridesmaid as they have been doing a lot of the grunt work - a personalized picture frame( I made), scrunchie and bracelet key ring which I bought off etsy Smiley smile

I originally considered doing matching pj's for the wedding day if anyone wants an alternative to robes - because not everyone will necessarily wear their robes over again. Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

People's! For stuff like this, a chain store can get your great deals especially when you wait until female-centric holidays like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. We got ours during a Black Friday sale and my fiancee managed to pick up an emerald earring and necklace set as well.

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When my MOH got married, she got her ladies fuzzy microfiber blankets. I still have and love mine 11 years later! She also bought the accessories each of us wore (which I rarely wear but still have)

I'm thinking something practical that will be used a lot. I love the sock idea since I have my MOH and my Man of Honour.

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That bracelet is stunning! Could you ask her wear she got it? I wear bracelets often so am thinking for my accessories.

• Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I will look them up Smiley smile
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love those!!! They are perfect
  • Brittany
    Devoted December 2022 Yucatán
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Bridal Party Gifts 7

you should definitely check out Esty! I got these little wine/champagne tumblers and they are perfect and so cute looking. It's crazy because these are actually mine that I ordered and the maker put them on her website. You do not have to put the roles underneath them either.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That box is super cute! Love it!!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I love them too she did an amazing job. Bridal gifts don't need to be a million things, it could just be one thing to make it sentimental to each of them Smiley smile

• Brittany
    Devoted December 2022 Yucatán
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So far I got my Bridesmaid and Maid of Honor a gorgeous proposal box that has their name in it, with will you be my ___? on the inside. In the box I got them wine tumblers with their name and role on it, a sparkly pen with a diamond on top in their favorite colors and a scrunchie that with a tag that says I can't tie the knot without you! Below are pictures of one of the boxes (I do not have the scrunchies yet, they should be delivered by next week).

On the day of the wedding I will also be getting them bridal robes to get ready in, and of course for the mother's. My fiancé has no idea what he wants to get for his groomsmen so I don't have anything for that yet!

Bridal Party Gifts 8

Bridal Party Gifts 9

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know you said you already got makeup bags but if you want to get better quality ones for cheap, check out shopmissa.com. I got ones for my bridesmaid proposals that say brides bases on them, they are canvas and good quality! They have sooo many options with cute designs and fun sayings! Best of all they are only $1USD! Shipping was like $5 and takes about a month. But I have ordered sooo many of their makeup bags. I think adding in a cup would be a great idea! I also got my girls reuseable straws from shopmissa
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love the glasses!!

My fiancé is getting a bottle of whisky for each of his groomsmen. Jd wiser will put the wedding details on the bottle glass so he’s putting their names and their role on the bottles.
    I’ve been all over the place with mine lol I just hope it looks ok at the end. I got my bridesmaids getting ready robes, necklaces from a store online that was shutting down so I got them for $5 instead of $30.. Cute little makeup bags (off Amazon. They are terrible quality but i didnt want to spend a lot on something that says bridesmaid because they probably will never have another reason to use it). Lip balm/tic tacs.. mini hair brushes and ponytails. When I group them together it looks incomplete so I think after the lockdown ends I’m going to go into the cup section at a store and buy everyone travel cups or something..

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Totally agree! Either way I want to spoil them because they have done and will do sooo much for me ❤
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No matter what the gift is your bridal party will love it. It's the thought that counts ❤
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thats super thoughtful! I feel like I will probably buy more things for my bridesmaids. I'm so bad at for buying things because I think they would like it and saying its a bridesmaid gift will give me more justification.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Those are all great ideas and great gifts!! I also bought my MOH a robe and I'll be buying her a charm from Pandora that says "best friends for life" just to make it a bit more special for her and I

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love that idea! Every woman likes perfume

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So far I have bought my bridesmaids a pair of earrings and a bracelet. I also got them bridesmaid robes. I originally was just going to get them plain robes but I couldn't pass up the price of the bridesmaids robes (they were $2.50 each on clearance!!) I have also DIYed hangers for their dresses that just say their name. I didn't want to get too many wedding specific gifts. I also want to get them fuzzy slippers!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks!!! ☺️
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only have a MOH and FH has his BM to buy for. I'm not sure what he is thinking about for his BM but I know my MOH likes perfumes so I'll get her a sample pack of perfume with the gift card to get a normal size bottle of her choice after. We were also thinking of renting the motel room for each of them for the night.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's very thoughtful of your guys to do that for your bridal party. Those are lovely gifts

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought my guys most of their ensemble (white dress shirt, black bow tie, cummerbund, pocket square, silver-toned cufflinks, and socks). I picked different black bows to individualize them slightly so they coordinate without being an exact match. I also personalized the cufflinks with their first initial.

With the exception of the bowtie and cummberbund, all their other pieces can pretty much be used towards a work or other event outfit (and since they bought the tuxes, they now have a full black tie ensemble they can bust out for any reason).

Bridal Party Gifts 10

My fiancee gave her girls a diamond laced silver bracelet.

Bridal Party Gifts 11

We made sure anything we gave to the party would not reference the wedding itself so that they can reuse the items in a fashionably way.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG that's an awesome idea! I love the socks!!

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was adament about spending money on something everyone in our wedding party would use again. I did buy jewellery for each of them, going based on what their tastes are but my favourite part of their gifts were the Roots socks I personalized (emcees included) 🤣. We had a winter wedding and I am known for wearing them ALLLLL winter and then around the campfire all summer. Bridal Party Gifts 12

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics