Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gabrielle
Beginner August 2019 Ontario

Bridal party entrance

Gabrielle, on November 13, 2018 at 08:15 Posted in Wedding reception 0 11
Who is involved in the bridal party entrance At the reception? Do they all need seperate songs?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Angie, on June 5, 2020 at 22:20
  • Angie
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Angie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We'll be having his parents, my mom and brother, the guys, the ladies and then us. Haven't decided if I want the kids to come out together or with the grandparents.
  • Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did one song for all of us beacsue it made it so much easier. We chose the theme song from Friends, it was a blast to enter in to.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your decision to do seperate songs is up to you.

My brother had a song for the whole family and his their entrance as the same in 2000.

Our wedding was with the wedding party and one song chosen to keep ot simple.

Choose what works best for you both.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't even thought this far ahead, and I'm about 2 months out... Haha. I think it'll just be us. We have 3 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen, so I don't reeeeally want to draw EXTRA attention to how lopsided our bridal parties are... haha.

We won't be introducing parents for sure. I don't think it's necessary. It's not like we're having a huge wedding where people won't know who they are...

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be doing both sets of parents, bridal party (which for us is best man & maid of honour), and then us.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There is no correct answer. it truly is what you want. I've been a bridesmaid way too many times. and I have seen just the wedding party/couple introduced. had had couple/party/parents. you can do one song for wedding party and a different for you. or you can have a different song for each pair going down.

the only thing that has always been consistent. is that the groomsmen and bridesmaids are partnered up and introduced based on how they exited the ceremony in pairs.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing full party and parents! I have always seen each set of groomsmen/bridesmaid do their own some but my MOH suggest one song for everyone which is actually so much easier!! Still debating myself but you can for sure do either or!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was thinking that I would use one song for the parents, one song for the wedding party, and then one song for me and the FH - if at all. I don't know if I will have music at all since the clapping should drown it out except to announce who is who.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll probably do one song for both sets of parents, wedding party, and ourselves.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is completely up to you and your FH who you include! I have been to weddings where they just do bridal party, some have done grandparents with their wedding party. Depending on how big your wedding party is you can get away with one song. If it is bigger you can do a couple songs, or a different one for each couple.

Personally, we will be having our parents, and wedding party. I am also leaving it up to each couple to pick a song that they want playing to come in.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Usually I think both sets of parents, bridal party and bride and groom. I’ve always seen each couple do separate songs but I don’t think you need to stick to that if you don’t want to

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics