Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kessiah
Newbie June 2018 Manitoba

Bouquets

Kessiah, on August 26, 2017 at 19:00 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 9
Hi,
I am mainly having fake flowers for my wedding but I want a real bouquet! How much do florists normally charge for that?!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Lenasousa, on February 6, 2018 at 23:59
  • Lenasousa
    Newbie July 2018 Quebec
    Lenasousa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Go to Costco!! They now offer full packages including your bouquets for $399! You can also buy wholesale boxes of fresh flowers.
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Shop around with different florists. They do tend to have widely varying prices. Also pick flowers that are in season the month of your wedding; that will also keep cost down. And the more elaborate and big the bouquet is, the more the price goes up.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bouquet was $150 and it was fairly large and had ivory ribbon around the stems and different flowers within the bouquet!

flowersflowers

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It depends on the flower choice - I'm having orchids for my bouquet because they have a special meaning for my fiance and I and that bouquet alone is almost $250.

In season flowers are generally more affordable, so I would do a little research into what is in season at the time of your wedding and go from there.

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check Costco for flowers. Their prices are great and you could make your own bouquet (look on you tube) and save a bundle of money.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You can always shop around first and go to different florists. Some of the flowers I am looking into may even be coming from the grocery store Sobeys as they have what i need at a good price. I've also seen people mention on here that Costco has really nice flowers. And if you buy flowers in season it would probably be cheaper. Unfortunately my taste in flowers and my wedding season aren't a good pair haha
  • Kessiah
    Newbie June 2018 Manitoba
    Kessiah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow!! I didn't think they would go up that high. Maybe I will look into silk bouquets instead
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm having mostly fake flowers for my wedding except for me and my MOH (she's the only one in my bridal party) and I got quoted about 390 or 360 depending on which flowers I'm using. That's at the high end though and it will probably end up being a little cheaper but I won't know until closer to the time. My friend is doing my flowers and she shopped around a lot for them. My problem is the flowers I'm using are out of season so the florists will charge more to get some in. Also it's usually cheaper to buy in bulk. So if I had needed more flowers for like 6 bridesmaids and centerpieces for example, I would probably get a bit of a better deal.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's hard to say but don't say it's for a wedding to save yourself a few of bucks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics