Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Curious January 2020 Ontario

Bouquet - after the wedding?

Megan, on January 23, 2020 at 21:23 Posted in Just married 0 4
Anyone doing anything cool with their bouquet after the wedding? Mine got pretty frost bitten so drying it now but not sure what to do with it except tuck it in a box in a corner...

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 6, 2020 at 16:16
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am using fake flowers and i want to display my bouquet in our living room!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used artificial flowers so I let all my BM's keep theirs and then I use mine as a centrepiece. Eventually it will "get old" and I'll put something else on our table - and then I'll just store mine with my veil/headband/shoes and pull them out on anniversaries or something.

For real flowers my Mom had hers dried and they have held up for over 30 years now! But it just sits in the basement storage.... I recommend pressing them into a photo album!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bouquets and centerpieces were rented as oppose to buying resulted in savings of cost and selling after the event.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm using sola flowers so they will never die. My mom wants me to fill a big teacup my kids got her for mothers day with them after. I may try to sell the kissing balls after I'm done with them. I may have enough flowers for a whole another wedding lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics