Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Newbie October 2022 Ontario

Blue Mountain Reviews

Jessica, on November 23, 2020 at 21:54 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hi Everyone!
I’m looking for anyone who has had their wedding, or has attended a wedding, at Blue Mountain in Collingwood. We’re considering them for a venue, however I cannot find a single review online and would love some feedback on the experience, food, etc!
Thanks in advance Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on November 25, 2020 at 15:12
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I did try those sites, nothing really mentioned. So weird it's on the US Version, but thank you!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right on!

I found some wedding reviews on the American version of weddingwire. This site is weird like that where some Canadian vendors don't show up on our version of ww but the US version instead. Maybe you can also try TripAdvisor or Yelp to see if anyone mentions hosting their wedding there?

https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/blue-mountain-resort-blue-mountain/b3fe33c5d8968426.html

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We checked out spaces in both their Inn Conference Centre and their Village Conference Centre. It's my understanding though that their rates are the same across all their venue options, however each comes with a different minimum guest count depending on the size of the space. I appreciated how detailed their quote was and was provided with price both before gratuity and taxes and after. They appear to be very transparent with their prices.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow, that's surprisingly awesome! Is it in the village itself? Which venue did you check out? I know people who got married in Tremblant and they had to pay some extra fees over the usual price + tax + tip (it's the same corporate owner as Blue Mountain Resort) and this was the case every time I ate in a restaurant inside BM village and Tremblant resort.

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Actually we have toured the venue and have been given a detailed quote; no resort fee and the price is very reasonable, especially compared to other venues we’ve checked out.
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

While I don't have experience with a wedding on Blue Mountain, I can tell you - it'll be expensive. Imagine all the typical wedding costs you would find at other upscale venues PLUS a mandatory resort fee aka tourism tax. Then there's gratuity and HST on top of that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics