Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Best Wedding That You've Attended

Amanda, on July 14, 2021 at 12:36 Posted in WeddingWire 0 2

Hey everyone! Was there a wedding that you've been too that was just magical and left a mark? Was the couple close to you like immediate family or even just a friends wedding?!

For myself, it would have to be my cousin's wedding in Winnipeg back in 2004. It was a 500 person wedding since we're Ukrainian and in this huge ballroom at this massive hotel. 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen. It was probably the best wedding I've ever attended.

Now this is the best part! My cousin played hockey in the WHL, NHL and in the Germany league in Europe. So he's known some very well known players throughout his career. There was probably 20 hockey players attending his wedding and it just so happened to be two of my favorite players! Tommy Salo and Joe Sakic. My cousin new I was huge fans and I was able to meet them and get a picture that night with them and my cousin!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 16, 2021 at 19:21
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say 2 of my cousins who got married and they did have around 400 to 450 guests. The events building up to the big day were fun and full of partying leading to their celebration of their new chapter in life as one. The fun of all the cousins putting a skit and dances together with a finale to have the couple come up and dance. One cousin got married after another 1 year apart and in their way that felt right. Just having family and close friends that matter is what is important. They had that moment to share with the lighting and great surroundings.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds like a great wedding though I think I would bulk at anything with 500 people. My favourite wedding was my best friends but it was better once most of the people there left lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics