Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kennedy
Newbie September 2022 Ontario

Best Wedding Podcasts?

Kennedy, on June 4, 2021 at 09:04 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5

Hi everyone,

I'm just starting my wedding planning and looking for some podcasts to listen to while I'm on the go. Are there any podcasts that have been super helpful for you?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsey, on June 6, 2021 at 22:41
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding planning podcast (Kara lamerato) - skip the first 5 or so episodes, they are rough in the beginning.
    Every day I'm bustlin'
    This isn't a podcast, but I've found Jamie Wolfer's YouTube channel to be great and most of her videos. She's a wedding planner so she's done a ton of different variety of video topics. Would definitely recommend
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Betches Brides on Apple Podcasts.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I loved https://www.thebigweddingplanningpodcast.com/
    and https://putaringonitpodcast.com/. I listened to the ones that were relevent to me or sounded fun!
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite is Itty Bitty Wedding Committee. I've tried listening to a few and this is the only one I didn't stop in the first 5 minutes. It's from Chicago but I've still found a lot of it helpful.

I've listened to most of the episodes (Only ones I haven't are the pets, winter, and destination ones that don't apply to me)

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Iheartradio has many stations of your choices to choose for listening your favourite songs. Its an easy download on the phone.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics