Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick

Best place to buy dyi supplies.

Emily, on January 31, 2019 at 19:32 Posted in DIY 0 5

I am from Woodstock NB we don't have a lot of craft stores around. what is the best place online to get supplies for DIY? on a budget as well

5 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on February 4, 2019 at 00:58
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your local dollar store like Dollarama or Dollar Plus around this time of year is great. They're busting out all the flowers in time for easter. Take a look at the silk flower section.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a lot of experience living in small town, Amazon is pretty good, I also got a few things off Wish (make sure you have time to wait to get it) and Weddingstar.ca, maybe even Walmart.ca? If you are able to do a day trip into the city definitely hit up Micheal's.

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Micheals is my go-too! I always use the coupons, check online it’s easy to sign up for free to get them too! They’re pretty good discounts usually. 50-60% off items are usually going on.

I was just there this weekend and I saw lots of stuff I could use. I’m making a lot of my own Decorations. I also found lots of stuff on amazon I will be ordering soon to compare the quality. Amazon is obviously cheaper but I can see things in hand at Micheals.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dollarama does have some nice-looking stuff and it can definitely help save!!

• S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Someone told me dollarama has products you can buy in bulk online.
    It depends on what you plan on diy-ing. Michaels coupons always help, especially if you have a crew of people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics