Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious August 2020 Ontario

Best hair and make up

Shawna, on December 8, 2021 at 00:05 Posted in Ontario 0 2
I’m looking for the top and best hair and makeup artists in Ontario. Please only introduce the top ones you know. For hair, I want to get braids too!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Shawna, on December 8, 2021 at 09:06
  • S
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s true! I’m ok with white styles. I want to hear who had a really good experience. Uno Jo was my first choice for hair but she is not available.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You should give more details so people can better help you. "Best" is subjective and it will vary from person to person.

For example, when my wife was shopping for a makeup artist, she saw some recurring makeup and hair artists at different wedding shows whose public portfolio was almost exclusively blonde Caucasian women. When asked for examples for work they've done on Asian skin tones, the stuff she saw was not to her liking. These artists are highly reviewed but their skills are clearly for a specific demographic.

Same goes with hair. Despite having a ton of referrals from her vendors that could've given her a discount, a friend had to source her own hair stylist because she's Black and all the hair stylists in the referrals just aren't skilled in styling Black hair.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics