Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super September 2022 Alberta

Bar supplies

Alyx, on November 24, 2021 at 16:38 Posted in Alberta 0 4
We’re doing a toonie bar for our wedding. So we need to get bar supplies, I’m a bit confused on if I’m supposed to get 100 cups , 100 wine glasses 100 straws and so on! Where do I get this stuff at a good price? Am I supposed to use glass or plastic?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alyx, on November 25, 2021 at 13:42
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for everyone’s help ! I actually sent a email to my venue Yesterday asking if they provide these items and they do! I guess I missed the fine print!! Not sure how to delete this post now but thanks for the tips!!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dollar store has great metallic/neutral colour cups you can get for a great price. You can ask if they will do a better price depending on the quantity needed. Buy more since you know some guests may not use the same cups. Straws for sure if any guests want to use at their convenience though maybe 50 is enough. Wine glasses for sure if considering rental depending on the price. Plastic as the cups is less wastage to clean end of the night and just put in the garbage.

I had attended a casual reception back in 2018 for a family function where they used plastic cups since they didn't worry about rental costs. Everyone was okay with it and enjoyed their evening.

• A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!
    I will check them out!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would probably get more then you would need just in case because you don't want to run out of certain things. You do want to get glasses for alcoholic drinks, pop and water as well as wine glasses for the wine drinkers. Defiantly get straws! It's totally up to you if you wanna use glass or plastic.

I would check out Special Events Rental - Calgary and Great Events Rental

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics