Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie April 2024 Alberta

Banff wedding date

Chantelle, on October 12, 2022 at 10:46 Posted in Alberta 0 6
Hiii everyone I’m trying to decide on a date for my Banff wedding my fiancé and I’s favourite time to go to Banff is during the fall when there’s just the lightest dusting of snow but obviously mountain weather is so unpredictable.. we are getting married 2024 and I’m trying to decide between spring like April or Oct/Nov

Has anyone gotten married there in the spring that could tell me how it was/ what your pictures look like? Thank you!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Chantelle, on October 12, 2022 at 16:21
  • C
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is so stunning! Thank you Smiley smile
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One of my friends got married in Banff at the end of October of last year and there was snow.

This was their wedding photos outside:

Banff wedding date 1

Absolutely gorgeous with the hint of snow and the date was October 23rd, So if this is what you are looking for I would go with late October. She even had her ceremony outside.

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say if you still want the autumn look but not too cold , if it’s an option go with mid September!

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I didnt get married there (wedding was in Calgary), but I did get engaged in Canmore (oct 2, 2021) and while it was a bit chillier that day, still no snow.

Its not Alberta if you can't track the weather hahah but I would suspect that however the weather is this year, would be similar in a year or so.

• C
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did you get married in Banff? I was there that day as well And got engaged Smiley smile congratulations on your wedding!
    It is so hard to tell, I go almost every year around this time and it is always different
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Like Alberta weather, it can be very hard to judge how it will be. I just had my wedding last weekend (Oct 8) and it was beautiful sunny day without a cloud in the sky. My friend got married Oct 14, 2018, and it snowed that day (and as of right now, it doesn't look like its going to snow any time soon lol)

Even this April, it was pretty dry by the time, with not much more snow. Personally, I think late October, early Nov would be a better time if you are wanting some snow.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics