Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Frequent user June 2019 Ontario

Balls Falls Wedding

Jennifer, on March 14, 2019 at 14:24 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Just curious if there are any brides getting married (or have been married) at Balls Falls Conservation area? I'm not sure if I need to go through the expense and hassle of getting string lights hung...but every picture I've seen has them so I'm finding it hard to picture the venue without them. They also have a strict policy on what can be used to hang things from the building.

Thanks!
Jenn

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 15, 2019 at 06:44
  • Jennifer
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am thinking of going to visit the venue over the weekend to see what it looks like again without the lights. They have a few event decorators on their preferred vendor list which I will reach out to and see what the cost might be. If its outrageous....then my decision will be made. Lol
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jennifer!

Balls Falls Conservation area looks beautiful!!

Choosing to have light or not is completely up to your personal preference and the vision you have for your wedding.

Have you spoken with the venue coordinator? Perhaps they can provide some photos of the venue dressed with and without.

What is the style of your wedding?

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you having your wedding in the barn? Or in the conservation building?

I have been to a wedding in both locations. The lights hung in the barn were BEAUTIFUL! They had the main lights on for dinner, but once the dinner was over they shut those off and had the string lights on, and it honestly was a beautiful atmosphere.

Sorry I am not much help. But just thought I would share my experience

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics