Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tori
Top October 2019 Manitoba

Bachelorette/stagette Success!

Tori, on September 30, 2019 at 10:56 Posted in Before the wedding 0 14

Yup! I have 5 days till I walk down the aisle (possibly in the rain...) and say I do!! EEEEEEEKKK!!!! lol

Of course before that I HAD to have a bachelorette party with my girls!

First we met up at my house to drop off all of the sleeping stuff (blankets, pillows, snacks, and change of clothes) as that was all I was told in advance! The rest was news to me as we went!

Next stop was going to an axe throwing place! I have not pics as I was busy throwing axe's but trust me - super fun! Especially when you are good at it!! Played some games and had some drinks - not sure why that is allowed but hey, I'm not going to question it! Plus, boy does time fly, we spent about 3 hours there.

From there we went to one of my BM's house where they had set up a whole afternoon of fun! We started with getting some drinks poured in our cups and then dove into doing a "paint nite" where we painted pics that were fall themed:

Bachelorette/stagette Success! 1

We had some major artists in our group so ignore my pic of two pumpkins on the right... My plan is to add a pumpkin every time we have a kid Smiley laugh

Then they got me "all Doll'ed up" (last name will be changed to Doll)

Bachelorette/stagette Success! 2

Bachelorette/stagette Success! 3

Next we played a few games such as Bra Pong, Battle Shots, and then we had some supper which was my favourite - Spaghetti and Meat sauce!

Bachelorette/stagette Success! 4

Then some others started arriving and we had some jello shots, more drinks, and then got ready to go to the bar!

Bachelorette/stagette Success! 5

After going to the Spike in WPG and having the best time getting free drinks and dancing the night away (legit had people I knew from HS come up to me and give me money to buy a drink for me) we called it quits and headed back to my house Smiley laugh

Bachelorette/stagette Success! 6

Tiara still intact and we ended up crashing at my place before even getting into the pizza we had made... lol 5 pizza's awaited us when we woke up in the morning - yes, the morning - but don't worry, I rested up after everybody left and slept in till 2PM Smiley tongue

14 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on October 2, 2019 at 01:44
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks like such a fun time!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww this sounds sooo fun glad you had a good time!!

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha - I still can't believe that after this weekend I'm going to be a Mrs.!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So happy that you had such a great time. Not much longer!! Waiting patiently for pics.
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting. Sounds like a super fun bachelorette. Have a great wedding day Smiley laugh

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm 3 weeks still but I'm also "I'm not concerned about xyz..." lol Smiley xd It drives my mom crazy because she worries about Every. Single. Little. Detail. (i.e. how to place the favours at place settings).

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Super excited! Still have some things to get done but I'm so not worried that it's starting to worry others Smiley tongue I've been in a "I don't even care at this point" mood for the past week Smiley tongue Only thing I do care about is the money but it's so organized that I'm not thaaaat worried.

• Danielle
    Frequent user July 2022 Manitoba
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg that's so exciting! I didn't realize your wedding was so close! Congratulations!
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds like a fun night!! You must be getting excited to be getting married THIS WEEK!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow! Sounds like you had so much fun! The countdown is real! I'm so excited!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This looks like a blast Tori!! Glad you had so much fun!! You included basically all of my favourite activities - I might even still the bra pong! Hilarious!

Axe throwing is sooo fun! I'm not good at it but I have fun anyway (especially with the drinks you can buy!!).

• Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ya, my FH's bachelor party went to one as well Smiley tongue He went to a different place though and when we compared turns out my place offered more so I highly recommend looking to see if there is more than one place to go and see if one is better than the other!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super amazing! My FH did axe throwing for his Bachelor party a couple weeks ago, and us ladies were very disappointed they didn't include us LOL. Needless to say we are going after the wedding!

Sounds like a super fun bachelorette party!!

• Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks like a memorable and fun time! The last harrah as they say!

Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to seeing your wedding pics!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics