Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Bachelorette Party Invites

Amanda, on July 3, 2021 at 23:10 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11

Hey Everyone! For the future brides that are having a bachelorette party, who are you inviting to celebrate the evening with you?! Even if you've already had your party, you're more then welcome to comment! Smiley heart

For myself, there will be my Mom, my Maid Of Honor, my Mother In Law, my Sister In Law and possibly my fiance's Baba who I'm super close with as well

11 Comments

Latest activity by Liberty, on August 21, 2021 at 01:25
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    A concert would be so fun! Hopefully you can do that!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Banff is always a great time! My MOH is actually thinking about the same thing for mine if we can't get to a concert of some sort here in Edmonton. Before covid we hit we had tickets for Thunder From Down Under here in the city but of course they had to cancel because of covid Smiley amazing

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds like it'll be a great night Smiley heart

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bachelorette party will be my bridesmaids and my other close friends that are invited to the wedding! It sounds like we will be doing a banff weekend. Two of my bridesmaids are from Ontario and have never seen the mountains!
  • M
    Beginner May 2023 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine will be with all my bridesmaids, MOH, mom, soon to be MIL, and a couple friends who are not in the wedding party Smiley smile
  • Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds like you had a lovely 3 evenings Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

A wine tour would be a lovely idea for your bach!

My MOH and I have been talking about going out to Banff or Jasper for a weekend and have a nice relaxing getaway but that might change since Alberta is completely open right now so we might be able to go to a concert of some sort next summer. Crossing my fingers since the plan was to go to Thunder From Down Under. They were coming in July 2020 and we had bought tickets right before covid hit and killed all of our plans

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's ok if it's just your groomsmen and yourself! At least you'll have your bridal party with you!

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here in Ontario a stag and bachelorette are two very very different things... For my bachelorette, 15 of us were supposed to go to Prince Edward County for a wine tour weekend but because of Covid, we cancelled and I ended up having three mini bachelorette evenings in town (different sets of friends) and then 5 of us (my MOH, SIL and two other closest friends) went down to PEC for an unbelievable weekend 🥰. My sister's (they're much older and felt they'd kill our vibe 🤣) and mom and MIL were part of the bridal shower of course, not the bach.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well I guess I should set something up soon....I wanted to do a wine tour or the wine bike the September before wedding since I have no desire to do a wine tour in winter..... I was hoping for my sister, mom and a few friends...with a nice lunch at one of the wineries. I'll have to see how many people we are allowed to have in August so I can decide who to invite.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a bachelorette but for my bachelor party, it'll just be the groomsmen and I. Unlike the west coast, it's still not fully open in Ontario and keeping it to just us five is the only way to gather legally, day if we wanted to rent a cottage, or visit a restaurant patio.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics