Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
VIP August 2017 Ontario

Bachelorette party ??

Natasha, on November 17, 2016 at 07:31 Posted in Before the wedding 0 17

Smiley flower Ladies !!

Are you having a bachelorette party? or have had one? What did you do or what ware you planning on doing ?

This was brought up last night by my mom who popped over to my house for a visit and started discussing it, we have gone over a few Ideas and have narrowed it down to 3 ideal ideas for this event lol which I am going to poll the girls and see which one they will all perfer, but I have been told ultimately it is up to me to pick .... so after telling me what your plans are let me know what choice you think would be fun....

A. Girls Weekend in Niagara Falls - Wine Tour, bachelorette challegenes around niagara at night, Dragonfly nightclub, Peppermints (male strip club) and then following day Niagara falls tourist attractions, then home.

B. Girls Night Out ( London) aka Home- Pole dancing class ( they do bachelorette packages teach u how its suppose to be fun ) Dinner with everyone at a resturant , then off to a couple bars around town to complete the bachelorette night challeneges .. all via limo transportation for the night.

C. Girls Weekend in Port Stanley- We stay at a cottage all weeknd, spend time at the beach work on our tans, drink hang out together, go out one night do bachelorette challeneges, do a spa day at the cottage ( cheap home one) just relax for the weekend .

These are my options.. what do you ladies thinK Smiley sexy

Bachelorette Party

Bachelorette Party

17 Comments

Latest activity by Tyler, on June 10, 2018 at 22:13
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sound like an awesome night .. I know my FH is going to do the cottage thing up north with all his guys .. they are going hunting and fishing and doing some golfing ... which I totally approve of .. at least none of them will get arrested lol .... I will for sure let you know how pole dancing is because i think me and my MOH are going to doa few classes regardless !!Smiley shame

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are all great ideas! I've always wanted to try a pole dancing class so if you try it, let me know how it is!

For my bachelorette, we did a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. The groom's side went to a brewery for dinner and my side went to Earl's in Yaletown, Vancouver. (They had pitchers of mojitos which were BOMB.) Afterwards, we all met up at an improv theater and it was such a blast! I really like that we were able to enjoy it together and the show was so much fun! One of my bridesmaids was my sister who's only 16 so I wanted to make sure we did something that she could attend. For the very last sketch, the improv actors called on me and asked us about how we met, where he proposed, etc and then they recreated it! (It was an all female cast which made it even funnier.) They recreated our first date (which was mini golf) and "Collin" gave "Sam" her putter and "Sam" said "Oh it's my favourite colour!..... Purple!" We all died and were like "OMG how did she know?!" They also asked us to descibe each other in one word and I said that Collin is "punny" and he said that I'm "forward" (thanks dear) but it made for a great sketch! When they recreated our proposal, they switched it up and had me propose to him (because I'm forward). We were dying laughing! It was so awesome that they included us!

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

C is definatly the cheapest as the cottage is ours to use for free !!

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry I'm no help but all three options sound like allot of fun... For me it would come down to price and availability of my friends.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have never had a bachelorette party but I will next year. I'm not exactly sure what it all entails for activities as my MOH will be hosting it. She knows what not book as activity Smiley winking but I'm sure I will be fun. I do like the ideas that you have posted. I like C as idea because you get to getaway and do fun things with the girls.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's really nice to have a 24/7 group of people to turn to who know what we are going through in the moment. My married friends are helpful, but it seems like many forget how crazy the planning is!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I completely agree! I love you guys too ... You all have become a second family to me ... like sisters !Smiley heart

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Smiley cry but happy tears- we need that one....sooo sweet! I love you and all the other ladies on here tooSmiley heart It does feel like a safe and happy place to bring pretty much any issue!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

ha ha sound like fun !!! and you are no internet stranger! .. sure we havent met in person but I am not over here sitting behind a computer going oh no stranger danger lol ... you ladies are awesome and I feel totally comfortable talking to you about almost anything Smiley xd

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did think reading your options the C soundsed most like you- but what do I know? I'm an internet stranger. And a tan in the strapless dress WOULD be great Smiley winking

I say go for it with the classes- they are a hoot! But do expect some bruises, so perhaps stop a week or so before the wedding, just to be safe Smiley winking They were mostly on our hips, but just in case!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looking forward to it !

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I am leaning more towards C, as that is just my kind of style and then I can work on my tan just before the wedding as we would be doing this Canada day long weekend .... I think me and my Bestie (My MOH) will be sigining up for some pole dancing classes regardless just for the fitness and some fun!Smiley shame

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It definitely won't be until the new year (likely March), but I'll be sure to come back with a full report Smiley winking

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Youll have to let me know what you end up doing !! I would love to hear stories !!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and I are skipping bachelor/ette parties, our own silly reasoning, but I still want to weigh in!

Pole dancing classes are FUN. I took a few classes a few years ago- they totally kick your butt, are hilarious fun with a freind and it is something different to do! Love the idea!

My 100% vote would go to "c" though- A cottage with friends having water and sun and bbq and drinks just sounds like real bliss!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think my girls are throwing one, but I requested something very low-key (I'm not much of a drinker or the bar/night club type). Maybe dinner and just a game night or something

So my preference of yours would be C, the cottage! That sounds nice and relaxing. But I grew up in Niagara and the wine tours and everything would be fun (been to plenty of bachelorettes at Dragonfly)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics