Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gloria
Expert October 2022 Ontario

Bachelorette ideas

Gloria, on May 26, 2021 at 12:40 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10
Okay- so my sister in law is getting married in July. She doesn’t have a bridal party so me and my other sister in law are thinking of doing something small. What have others done for bachelorette parties given current restrictions

10 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on June 7, 2021 at 18:29
  • Melissa
    Beginner October 2020 Greater London
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing simple dinner and cocktails. Can't go wrong with that. Current restrictions mean it will just be 6 of us.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh this is good idea Hank.
    Remember that backyard issue with tent I had... haha. We now found a beautiful place that’s cheaper than renting a tent. So, this backyard can be of use and have a BBQ, Booze and Chill vibes!
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you asked her whether she wants a bachelorette party? Speaking as someone that didn’t want a bridal party, I also didn’t want any wedding related events like a shower or bachelorette. Not saying it’s the case for her but unless she’s specifically said she wants one you should definitely bring up the idea with her to make sure.
  • Erin
    Curious May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding is June 26th and my sister is hosting my bachelorette in 2 weeks at her house. I’m not sure exactly what they are planning but I think there will be games, lots of booze and maybe a photo booth! We are also doing a joint bachelor/bachelorette weekend at my cottage and doing fun drinking games but also just going to have a relaxing time.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    LOL that's awesome. Is he a professional or was it a random dude she found on OnlyFans?
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha! Yeah my MOH was pretty adamant that I had to have a stripper somehow. So she found this company online that did the virtual option. The guy was great, like you could tell he was doing it from his home but he had the mood lighting and costume all set up, and lets be real...that's not what you're really looking at, right?Smiley winking But after he did his thing he stuck around and talked to us and was just a really nice guy. Definitely recommend if that's something you want to add to the bachelorette experience.

• Gloria
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ouuuu a virtual stripper? I’m intrigued
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just had my bachelorette on Saturday.

My girls organized this whole virtual set up and it was so much fun! I spent the night with my MOH and then had the rest of the ladies join through Google Meet. My MOH made up bags filled with candies, snacks, wine, a pre-made cocktail, photo booth props, customized cups, and a few other small things and did a porch drop off the night before. So we did online trivia, a virtual escape room, and a virtual stripperXD even though we weren't all together it was still a great night.

• Gloria
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhhh that’s a really cute idea
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Backyard barbecue and wine? Setup a projector and watch a silly movie?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics