Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

Bachelorette gifts

Meghan, on April 21, 2022 at 07:48 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10
Is anyone here doing bachelorette gifts on top of day of wedding gifts for their bridesmaids? I’m seeing mixed reviews on if brides should be gifting something on their bachelorette weekend?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Liberty, on April 21, 2022 at 14:59
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will message you! A friend attending my bachelorette is on here so I don't want her seeing!
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Can I ask what you plan on giving them at your Bach? Smiley smile
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was going to do both but now I’m giving all their gifts I’ve bought at the Bach , so that I don’t have extra stuff I need to bring for the day of the wedding.
    Only because we will be traveling 10 hours to our venue with a toddler we’re going to have lots of stuff lol

But Side note also been hearing some brides say don’t give your bridesmaids gifts that you want them to wear on your wedding months in advance incase they ruin it or lose it! I thought that was kinda smart 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am making a small gift for everyone who is attending my bachelorette!
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bestie has EXPLECITLY told me not to buy anything for the bachelorette. I didn't really plan on buying anything, maybe making us a shirt, since I have a cricut, but going to wait and she want she suggests. If I were to gift, it would just be something that could be used that day/night/weekend.

When I was MOH, I made gifts for everyone involved in the bachelorette and bride only paid for some drinks on her night out haha. But was just a simple "bachelorette" gift with a cup for everyone to use, some hangover cure stuff (advil, water, tums, vitamin c tabs) and some "fun" stuff like "johnson" straws and whistles haha

• Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am thinking of giving my bridesmaids gift during the bachelorette weekend. but not doing two separate gifts.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and I aren't having bachelor/bachelorette parties but if we did I wouldn't be giving gifts to my bride squad. We are having our kids as our wedding party and are already covering the dresses, hair, makeup etc

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Also yes they could reuse the tumblers but the t-shirts were really for me for photos... I'm used to paying for my own for bachelorettes but they're a one-time wear thing... for the bride.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just did t-shirts and tumblers because I wanted to and it was not just my wedding party. I don't think it's necessary. I've only been gifted things by the bride themselves at a bachelorette maybe twice and I can't count on two hands how many I've been to.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I personally am no gifting for my bachelorette. Just the day of gift is enough. I don't think you need to be spending more money then needed

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics