Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Super August 2017 Alberta

Bachelorette

Bethany, on July 30, 2017 at 00:41 Posted in Before the wedding 0 16
I had my bachelorette two nights ago! It was sooo fun. We went pole dancing, dinner at the keg in our own private room, pre drinks, then shisha bar where we got bottle service and danced all night. Everything I could have asked for, so much fun! Then the next day my fiancé came down to take me to all my favourite places in the city. Good few days for me before the wedding which is fast approaching!

Bachelorette - 1

Bachelorette - 2

Bachelorette - 3

Bachelorette - 4

Bachelorette - 5

16 Comments

Latest activity by Kayla, on August 11, 2017 at 18:02
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks like you had a blast!

Pole dancing was my favorite part of my friends Bachelorette party. Such a wicked work out.

• B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh I like both these ideas!! Yours is super pampering and tasteful. I love that. Totally what you need before your wedding. However I love the edginess to of going crazy and having male strippers lol maybe you'll have to have two Hahah
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks like you had a ton of fun! Im arguing with my MOH about my bachlorette and its 9 months away. She is adament on taking me to male strippers and its so NOT me! I want to do a weekend away, spa and wine tasting. I think ill have to plan my own party lol
  • B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My bridesmaid is actually buying me a hookah for my wedding present Hahah so I'll def have to do that. Lounge eighteen was prob the nicest that I went to. Dunno about the food tho! I really want to try the trio place!!
  • Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cool- ill have to check some of those places out. ive only been to Med Café & Trio Café in Calgary. Trio Café has Egyptian food and is delicious! sorry im not too familiar with any places in Red Deer that have Hookah... but it may be worth getting your own Hookah pipe and sitting on your deck at sylvan enjoying it Smiley smile

• B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I haven't!! I just looked it up tho, it looks awesome. I love finding new shisha bars so I'd love to check it out. I been to empire, lounge eighteen, and fire and ice. The one we went to for my bachelorette was called Music. I had never been there before but it was super fun. Do you know any hookah bars in red deer? lol I'll be moving to sylvan after the wedding
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks like you had a blast! I'm so glad you had a great time!

• Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Glad you had fun! where did you go for Sheesha? have you ever been to café Trio? they have a great patio

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks like you bad a great time! Congrats!
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks like a good time 😁... Little over a week left crazy how time flies.
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds like the perfect evening!!! I did pole fitness a while back.... I was always so sore (and had bruising on my feet), but it really jumpstarted my fitness saga after a short but long-enough sabbatical hahha! Happy it went well and hope the days leading up to and your wedding day are just as awesome!
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Bethany! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing! How is the wedding planning going? Do you already have your flower girl dress? - How many children will you invite to your wedding? Let me know xx

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds like a fun evening!
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The pain will go away but you'll always have the memories. Then when you're my age you'll say, "How did I ever do that back then".

• B
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Im seriously still sore lol
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Pole-dancing... I'd most certainly put my back out!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics