Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittney
Newbie August 2022 Ontario

Bachelor Party

Brittney, on June 24, 2022 at 16:18 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
Ok this might seem a little crazy. But my fiancé is on his bachelor trip and I haven’t heard from in almost 24 hours. I know he is on a trip with his friends but we also have two kids at home. Is it crazy that you’d at least think he would check in? I know I checked in multiple times to make sure all was good, I mean I know that’s a mom instinct but still..

4 Comments

Latest activity by Casimir, on March 22, 2023 at 03:25
  • Brittney
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lol he was sleeping in a park while the rest of his group was playing lawn games.
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What’s the update! Was he just busy with the guys!! Lol
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bachelor parties can be wild he may have lost his phone or one of the guys might have confiscated it .

Either way with two kids at home it’s never okay to do thag long without contact o would be annoyed but try to be understanding especially if his phone was lost or confiscated by a groomsman
  • Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would for sure be a little annoyed at not checking in for a whole 24 hours. Especially since you have kids.
    Could he maybe be somewhere with no service? Or maybe his friends have convinced him it’s his bachelor trip and he shouldn’t be texting with his fiancé?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics