Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arexy
Devoted October 2020 Ontario

Bachelor / bachelorette ideas during Covid?

Arexy, on July 12, 2020 at 19:56 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9
Hi everyone - what are some his and hers bach ideas during Covid? Things are a bit limited at the moment, and I’m just looking for some fun ideas...

9 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on July 17, 2020 at 17:05
  • Heather
    Curious September 2020 British Columbia
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can defiantly do a paint nite social distancing. People can get creative and do some painting.

• Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would rent bikes and go from winery to winery or brewery to brewery in Niagara on the Lake or PEC.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were planning a weekend away at a winery in a nearby province. Now we have backup plan A which is a closer winery with 1 overnight, B which is a classy bar crawl (wine spot, fancy whiskey place, a bar that makes outrageous cocktails) and C house crawl where a few friends pick a theme and we bounce from one house to the next like they're little themed bars.
  • Lindsey
    Beginner August 2022 Ontario
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m from Ontario and had my bachelorette weekend the last weekend in June!
    My ladies took me to Niagara Falls and we went shopping had massages (from massage addict which we all highly recommend!) and got a pedicure!

It was a great weekend we all enjoyed ourselves! Stuffing our face with candy from Clifton hill was a big bonus! Haha! 😊
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is such a cute idea! Sounds like so much fun!

• J
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Jess ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This sounds like so much fun!! I think I will do something quieter at home too with just my closest girls and call it my bachelorette as well.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It depends on how things play out in the next few months. Our fall back is a cottage weekend as a Jack and Jill if we can't have a proper guys night out. One of my groomsmen owns a cottage with a private beach we can chill at. Maybe catch some fish, barbecue at night and video games or board games over drinks.
  • Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m having my girls over at my place coz I have a pool and we are hiring a private chef and camping in the backyard!! I’m so excited! Best of luck with your ideas! My FH will just have a bbq and a low key night! Which is what we both want.
  • Emilie
    Curious August 2020 Alberta
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you trying to plan something more like a wild club party or something a quieter?

I'm just having my friends over for wine and we are building my terrarium center pieces and calling it my bachelorette.

Not sure about Ontario but some bars are open in Alberta so my FH is just going to grab some beers with the guys.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics