Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie April 2023 Ontario

Baby photos at your wedding?

Katelyn, on July 17, 2022 at 18:11 Posted in WeddingWire 0 7
I was wondering if anyone else has had photos of them growing up at their wedding or if this is a normal/common thing? My MIL really wants to set up a display of our photos growing up but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't want to upset her as it seems important but both my fiance and I find the idea a bit embarrassing.
Thoughts?

7 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on July 19, 2022 at 11:17
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea and considered it myself unfortunately my FH doesn't have very many pictures of his childhood...

• Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I’m using our baby photos on the table number signs. So table 1 will have a photo of us at 1, table 2 at 2 etc.

Fun way to incorporate it without a slideshow or display board Baby photos at your wedding? 1

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend did this at her shower, I've seen people do this with their table numbers. I have the option to do a slideshow as they will have a TV for that. Just not sure how many people will even look at them.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We placed a few selects in our slideshow that's running throughout the reception. But honestly if you hate the idea, just tell your mom it makes you uncomfortable.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cute and subtle I should have said!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been to weddings with this. A few on a table when you come into the reception can be cute - maybe around whatever you're doing for a guest book type thing, if you are.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How about a slideto show instead when the program happens so that you don't have them on the table taking up space. Easier and will please her that way if it helps.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics