Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jodi
Frequent user September 2018 Alberta

Baby as a flower girl?

Jodi, on February 14, 2018 at 17:45 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 8

Hi Ladies

so my MOH is preggo and due one month before my wedding. We arnt having any kids at our wedding other then my little brother (our ring bearer) and of course her baby- its a newborn and how could I possibly tell her not to bring the baby- her whole family will also be at our wedding to take care of the little one.

..So my Fiance and I thought if we are going to have the little one there why not make her a flower girl- (obvs wouldn't be throwing any flowers since she will only be one month) has anyone ever seen or done this before? how was it done?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on February 16, 2018 at 12:55
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'll have a one and a half year old nephew, Want to include him as a ring bearer but might be too big for a wagon lol

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think that is sweet and very cute!

• Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to a fall wedding and the couple's newborn (boy) was the ring bearer. They brought him out in a little wooden wagon and it was ADORABLE.

• Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is very true, maybe ill just get her a little onesie that says flower girl and she can just do her thing and hang out with her grandma and be a little honorary flower girl.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The baby will be really small. She won't be awake most likely and will need someone to walk her down the aisle. If they aren't throwing flowers, which would make the adult the flower person, it will just look like someone is walking a baby down the aisle for your wedding.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Someone will have to accompany the baby down the aisle.. either holding her or in a wagon. She'll be so young that a wagon may not be a good idea.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That would be adorable but your MOH would probably have to carry her down since she’ll be so small.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've seen it done. The baby was in a wagon

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics