Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie September 2022 Ontario

azazie Agave Swatch

Sarah, on May 18, 2022 at 08:24 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Does anyone in Toronto have an AZAZIE Agave swatch they would be willing to sell me? I ordered this swatch but it's taking a bit too long to come and I'd like to chose my bridesmaids dresses sooner than the delivery time (wedding is in September!). Let me know, I would be able come pick it up!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on May 19, 2022 at 16:26
  • S
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

On second thought, I might take you up on having a piece of the swatch if that's still on the table! Let me know and I can drive to get it and also don't mind paying for it!

I keep seeing different photos online and it's hard to gauge because I noticed my monitors make it look different.

• S
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Lisa,
    Wow, this is actually incredibly helpful! I really appreciate you sharing these photos! I also appreciate your thoughtful offer to cut the swatch in half but I think the photos were actually sufficient!
    Thank you! Sarah
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

With the agave swatch it honestly depends on lighting and material choice. The swatch itself is a pale green, but depending on the lighting I’ve seen some photos have a blue undertone.
    Davids bridal Dusty Sage and Azazie Agave chiffon are identical (photo of the swatch next to the dress below). BUT the mesh version of the fabric for agave (or David’s bridal dusty sage) does have a more blue undertone. azazie Agave Swatch 1
    azazie Agave Swatch 2
    Azazie agave chiffon swatch against David’s bridal dusty sage chiffon dress
    azazie Agave Swatch 3

• S
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the tip! I just took a look and joined some local groups on facebook.

Have a great day!

Sarah

• S
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for checking there! I think I have a sense of what the colour looks like but just wanted to check that it is more of a green undertone than a blue undertone (I have 2 computer monitors and they look a bit different on each one). Your insight to this would be helpful!

All the best,

Sarah

• Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Sarah,

I just checked FB marketplace and there’s a few listings in Milton and Hamilton that have the agave swatch. I’m using that colour as well so I do have a swatch, but we haven’t picked suits yet so I can’t part with it. I could cut it in half if needed, but I’m in Burlington
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah, I would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook. You might be able to find a few brides that have these color swatches on that platform

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics