Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christopher
Newbie May 2022 Ontario

Average Decorator Cost

Christopher, on October 7, 2020 at 12:37 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hello everyone,

Myself and my fiancé are getting married next year and trying to budget. We were wondering what the average price for a decorator was in the GTA ? Thank you.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on October 8, 2020 at 19:35
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been to Ascott Parc (it was on my shortlist of venues) and in my opinion, you don't need much for the gazebo, especially if their garden is still blooming. I'm assuming you want to try for something like this? Even with silk flowers, that will run you at least $100 per piece and in my opinion, they not only create obstructions for guests' eyeline, they take away from the scenic aspects of the gazebo.

Average Decorator Cost 1

If I were you, I'd spend the money on the inside, especially if you have that huge 500 seater upstairs space.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Chris,
    Are you looking for Draping on the Gazzebo?
    Depending on where you are located I can recommend someone to you who would be able to help you with ideas and price you out on some options, she is BEYOND reasonable on pricing, trust me I went shipping around over 20 companies lol
    Send me a PM and I would be happy to share her contact information with you!

• Christopher
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Christopher ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the information!
  • Christopher
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Christopher ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We're looking for some decorations for the outside Gazebo we're having our ceremony in like pedestals and stuff. For the inside we're open to anything.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of decor companies that promotes at wedding shows will offer a $1500 package for your head table, cake table, sign in table, and backdrop. You then have to add centerpieces and linens for the guest tables, and additional backdrops for other walls if you want.

There really is no average price as it's highly dependent on the venue. A bare bones banquet hall with nothing but plain white walls that seats 500 will be much more expensive to decorate than a nice hotel ballroom that seats 300.

It also depends on what you want to do as a backdrop. A standing frame with silk flowers pre-arranged will be cheaper than full wall cloth drape.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Christopher,
    This really depends on what décor and theme you are goin with, it can range from $500 - $5000 or more. Do you have any ideas thus far of what you'd like or what you are looking for?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics