Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Geneviève
VIP September 2020 Ontario

Autumn honeymoon destinations

Geneviève, on August 4, 2018 at 00:00 Posted in Honeymoon 0 7

Since fall is one of the best times of year to travel to some places, but not to others, what destinations are great to go to during the Autumn months?

What did you like to do?

What were some great nature spots you saw when out and about in the beautiful Autumn weather?

We're travelling late September/early October and have been tossing around a few ideas. The only one I know that's out for us is the Caribbean due to hurricane season, so we're saving it as an anniversary trip!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on August 7, 2018 at 14:00
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you like outdoorsy things then I would suggest Vermont or New Hampshire at that time of year. Lots of things to do and places to explore and beautiful fall colours.

• C
    Curious June 2024 British Columbia
    Calla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going south because we want somewhere hot, thinking probably Brazil.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nova Scotia is also very nice in the fall, I have lived in a lot of places but Nova Scotia in the fall is my favourite.
    Sorry I should add, we sometimes get the tail end off hurricanes but it can also be absolutely beautiful. Not too hot, not too cold just perfect.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be planning a trip to Europe in October. We will probably spend most of our time in Greece and Italy.

• Kaye
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kaye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were doing caribbean in september as its all we can afford. Hope were okay.
  • Gabbie
    Frequent user June 2019 Nova Scotia
    Gabbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    October is almost at the end of the hurricane season, unfortunately in my experience it's when it's most active. If you can afford to, Europe is beautiful in the fall, or even somewhere inside Canada or the US.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cancun is a nice place too. They host a lot of weddings there. Caribbean is also a great spot in Bahamas specially for its location.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics