I am reaching out to see if there is anyone else getting married on this day and how you’re all feeling this far. We were suppose to be married August 28 of this year and we postponed because of Covid restrictions We are hoping for around 115 guests but at this point we are not wanting to postpone again and will just work with what the restrictions are. We are having an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. However this poses a problem with sending out save the dates / invites because you won’t know for sure what the restrictions are until closer to the date. I don’t want to have to un-invite people… I would feel terrible. I was hoping to send out save the dates in January or February. Anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this?? Do I wait even longer to send save the dates?? Send them out in waves?? What to do.. any advice is appreciated! Happy planning!!