Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Frequent user October 2024 Ontario

Attention Southern Ontario Brides

Samantha, on January 26, 2022 at 09:30 Posted in Ontario 0 3
I wanted to make a shout out to Bridals Direct - Kitchener location.

I made an appointment without knowing much as they do not have a website to shop on. But let me tell you, I sure was in for an amazing shock! The biggest thing to keep in mind about Bridals Direct, is that their dresses are dresses from previous years / fashion lines and are sold at discount prices and may not necessarily have the same dress in multiple different sizes. I tried on 10 dresses in total, and I ended up choosing the 4th dress I tried on. To my shock, I purchased my dress as well as my veil at 50% off, AND I walked out with them THE SAME DAY! 🤯 My dress is made by Sottero and Midgley, from their Fall 2017 line, called 'Gavin' # 7SC949.

I know things have been SUPER stressful when it comes to planning and paying for a wedding over the last two years. I thought the above information might help you lovely Brides find a BEAUTIFUL dress at a price that won't break the bank. I can definitely attest to this and say it has allowed my Fiancée and I to allocate more money towards our Honeymoon!!!

Good Luck ladies in searching for your perfect wedding dress!

3 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on January 30, 2022 at 14:16
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm glad you had such a great experience there, you dress is absolutely stunning! We will be looking for our wedding attire a little late this year and I will most definitely keep them in mind!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So happy you found your dress! Smiley heart

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Always awesome to find a deal. Glad you found your dress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics