Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super September 2022 Alberta

Attention Kelowna ladies !!

Alyx, on May 23, 2022 at 20:36 Posted in British Columbia 0 4
Now that I have your attention 😆

My bachelorette is in Kelowna! I have never been! and I’m so excited!

My MOH has planned our first day going to 3 different vineyards on Canada day! Then the next day we were going to dress up and go out… but where should we go??
What are some cool bars, restaurants or clubs in Kelowna!? My cousin said the liquid zoo? But I’m unsure about that lol 😳

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 27, 2022 at 09:48
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Liquid zoo is the strippers

• Briana
    Newbie July 2022 British Columbia
    Briana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We hired kelowna concierge for a full day wine tour. All the wine tour companies are pretty good in kelowna! Highly recommend it.. then you don’t have to worry about anything (they pick you up/drop you off) and organize all the tastings at the wineries and make sure you’re on time. Gotham used to be called Level, it’s a night club. I had fun but I think my group would have preferred to go to the strippers. Or the OK Corral is a country bar here if you are interested, I heard they are opening up again soon!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome!! That sounds amazing! Thanks for the reply!
    For your wine tour did you have a shuttle or did you take a taxi, or DD?

Is Gotham is a gay club?I heard liquid zoo is the strippers , which is why I’m a little a hesitant to go haha .. not really my vibe! But you think it would be fun?

• Briana
    Newbie July 2022 British Columbia
    Briana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just had my bachelorette party in kelowna this weekend! It was a blast. We went bowling for 2 hours at BNA the first night and then stayed there after to party. There were tons of bachelorette groups there as well. The next day we did a 6 hour wine tour in west kelowna, went back to our air bnb, played games and went to Gotham. Liquid zoo would have probably been better than Gotham but it was still fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics