Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Roxy
Beginner July 2017 New Brunswick

Assigned seating

Roxy, on June 5, 2017 at 18:27 Posted in New Brunswick 0 4
Assign seats or let guests seat themselves?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kate, on June 14, 2017 at 13:30
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing family style seating, we are letting them sit where ever they want too. fewer headaches, no charts or seating numbers.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was completely torn on this one but I have decided to assign seating so we don't have anyone who doesn't know where to sit or has to site with people they don't know. It is pretty much just for supper as everyone will be all over after that. I am seating by family so, for example, my FH brother will sit with his wife and their kids and grandkids. I am assuming that is probably who they will want to sit with anyway Smiley smile

• Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Roxy, Zoë is right. It's better to assign the seats then to let the guests seat by themselves. Like this you will have more control and nobody will left behind. Hope this helps

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Roxy, I think it's maybe better to assign seats. Maybe you can see what the other brides of New Brunswick say about this: Fundy wedding - Wedding vendors in Saint John - My vendors in miramichi. I also made this funny game. 10 Stages Every Bride Goes Through. I hope you like it. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics