Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
VIP September 2023 Ontario

Are you and your future spouse compatible astrologically?

Carine, on February 14, 2023 at 10:01 Posted in WeddingWire 1 16

I'm a Virgo and he's a Cancer. Our relationship has great potential to get better and better over the years. With any relationship you need to compromise and strong communications skills. He also needs to remember I'm always right lol.

What about you, are you compatible astrologically with your significant other?

16 Comments

Latest activity by Elizabeth, on May 27, 2024 at 10:49
  • Patty
    Newbie April 2023 Missouri
    Patty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm all for the Virgo-Cancer combo. Communication and compromise are definitely key ingredients for a lasting relationship, no matter the zodiac signs involved.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

All because of Virgos lol

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had no idea but I'll take it!

"When it comes to Virgo and Pisces love compatibility, these two signs make a great couple. They usually enjoy a healthy relationship even though they are quite dissimilar from one another. Their dissimilarities, on the contrary, add to their relationship, creating an amazing balanced bond between them."

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I feel like with this you both can rule the world togetherSmiley shame

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

And that seems to be working out just fine. How's the honeymooners doing?

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Team Virgo! Honestly there's only two Leo's I really get along with, not sure if because they have more of a calm positive energy to them and are friendly. The other two Leo's had a negative energy and could never really get to like them. But then I learnt that even though you are a Virgo you have a second sign that you fall into depending on the sun and planets and that's where you may not get along. It's so complicated but nice to see that your match can be your match or opposites attract.

• Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im an Aires FH is a Capricorn

our compatibility is mixed, it could be good it could be bad...

Aries and Capricorn are ambitious, determined, and strong-willed. They both are very independent and driven, and this can act as a good basis for their relationship to flourish. If they can gain a good understanding of each other, then together, they could gain a lot of success.

Are you and your future spouse compatible astrologically? 1

• L
    Frequent user August 2023 Ontario
    Lily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Lmao I'm an Aquarius and he's a Capricorn. We are two weeks a part in our birthdays. Funny enough, his parents are two weeks a part in their birthdays, too. I've always thought that was cute.

“Aquarius and Capricorn are fairly compatible because they are both ruled by slow-moving Saturn, the planet of longevity and achievements. Although they may occasionally clash on the surface due to their different interests, they are true soulmates deep down."

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband is Pisces and I'm Gemini

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a Leo and my FH is a Virgo and this is what I found about us:

Leos and Virgos are pretty much polar opposites. Since they're drawn to different activities, it might be hard for Leo and Virgo friends to find stuff to do together. Leo is vibrant and assertive and Virgo is quiet and flexible. When they're comfortable with each other, Leo and Virgo make an unstoppable team.

I can say that this is somewhat true. LOL

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I feel like that could apply to all couples, I'm reading it and I see us in there too. lol I love the last part made me laugh.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is what the internet says 😂 I definitely agree with a lot of it. We both are very committed to making our marriage work because we want that forever love. Thankfully we both understand that we need to compromise and it's better for us to compromise on something let it blow up into a big argument.
    Are you and your future spouse compatible astrologically? 2

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol sometimes they need that reminder. I am lucky, he will admit when he was wrong, even when he thinks he's Mr. know it all. I'm the same I will admit when I am wrong. It makes us laugh and we like to rub it in.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Taurus & Virgo - very well matched couple. We are 2 earth signs. On paper it's pretty bang on! And I would have to agree. We have the odd disagreement but not full on battles. We are both passionate when it comes to voicing our opinions. HE thinks he's always right - gotta knock that out of him Smiley sexy

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's great. I feel like that is normal for any signs.

We get along most of the time. We've had 3 fights in the two years we have been together and made up by bed time. lol

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Earth & Water sign, nice!

I am Aries and hubby is Leo - both Fire signs. On paper we are apparently super compatible lol - we get along well. We both have passion so at times things can get heated in a good way and not so good way LOL but nonetheless, lots of passion and personality for each other Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics