Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Curious December 2021 Ontario

Any other Ontario New Years brides

Jennifer, on December 22, 2021 at 16:01 Posted in Ontario 0 8
What are you all doing with the new restriction of no dancing? What are you doing to entertain your guests? Are you doing a mock countdown as all events have to end by 11pm?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on December 31, 2021 at 14:00
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I hope you have a magical day Jennifer Smiley heart

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hope the wedding for this year end happen safely. Its scary to know the restrictions are back and to have a less guest count celebration. The positive feeling to have with your guests present and share the new years countdown will be an amazing time.

• J
    Newbie December 2021 Ontario
    Jacquelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there! I’m also still planning for NYE…we are going to do a countdown at 9:59pm to allow guests to hang out while seated at their table for an hour before they need to leave. We are brainstorming games as well - we may do the shoe game, the stand up/sit down game. We are trying to make the most of it! With that said, ever my hour of the past few days, I have been debating whether to postpone!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome! You're going to have an amazing night - I promise! At the end of the day, you'll be married and this stress will be behind you 😅
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Interesting. I will check with my local health unit. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It really gives me some hope that the night won’t
    Be a total write off. We do have a photo booth and I even got New Year’s Eve photo props for it Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the Atlantic new years idea Smiley smile that’s so creative! Your right, no one would care that it’s not actually 12. Thank you for your positivity.
  • C
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Accidentally pressed reply before finishing. So check with your health unit - we were allowed slow dancing with only our own partners and honestly, we were able to dance a bit otherwise too staying only closest to our partners and distanced from everyone else. We also had a DIY photobooth run by one of our photographers. It was awesome. We did the shoe game but we didn't need it - we did it at like 11:30 pm because we forgot. It was fun though! Honestly, everyone was so happy to be out socializing safely - it was the best night. I'm not just saying that - people told us what a great night it was.
  • C
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can't speak as a last NYE bride. We did have to postpone due to lockdown but we treated our March wedding as if it was NYE since no one had one 😆. The region our wedding was in, was in green so we had to stop serving at midnight and ourt by 1 but just incase things changed (and we're in Ottawa which was in orange) we decided we'd have Atlantic NYE! LOL so that meant we did midnight at 11. Why not?! This relieved any stress of having to change that last minute too and no one cares. It was so fun.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics