Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcia
Super August 2018 Manitoba

Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding?

Marcia, on May 5, 2018 at 14:10 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 12

Are any of you brides including your pets as part of your special day Smiley smile? If yes what kind of animal, and how will they be included.

Flower girl puppy Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 1

Dog of HonorAnimal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 2

Flower Girl Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 3

12 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on May 17, 2018 at 14:53
  • Sarah
    Beginner November 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Since my fiance proposed via our dog, will definitely be wanting him in our engagement photos and wedding! He's going to be the ring bearer! And he will be in a lot of our wedding photos as well.

• A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Such cute ideas!
    I'd love to include ours but we have 5 cats with minds of their own and thst wouldn't go over well in a church or reception...so they all stay home
  • Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aww what a cute photo! Yes It's always nice when you can include your pets as a part of the wedding or engagement Smiley smile. Hope you share the photo if you find a way to make it work Smiley smile.

• Marcia
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Super cute pictures lol, your photos are going to be so cute!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wish we could have included our dog but he is SO not well-behaved enough for a wedding ceremony!! Smiley laugh

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We really want to include our pug puppy, just not sure how. He doesn't do well in heat, so our August wedding will have him panting like crazy and he's much more photogenic when his mouth isn't wide open lol 😂 Our venue is right by our house, so at the very least, we can bring him for 1st look pictures and someone can drive him home so he isn't in the heat for very long.
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My girls and I are getting ready at my place and we have two cats sooo this will probably be me lol

Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 4

Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 5

Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 6
  • April
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé had our pups help him ask me to marry him and they were in our engagement pictures. Our venue doesn’t allow animals but we’ll prob stop and see them day of to get some pics with them.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have cats...and very hyper and misbehaving cats lol plus our venue doesn't allow pets after a few bad incidents in the past lol but I absolutely LOVE seeing pets at weddings, it's so adorable!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dog doesn't do well with large groups, so we won't be including him in the wedding. That being said, I'm definitely including him in my "getting ready" photos haha.

• Charmaine
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Charmaine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I won't be including my baby in the wedding, but do plan to include her in our engagement photos.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I saw this photo on Instagram and it sooooo makes me want to include my dog on some photos!!! Maybe not for anything during the ceremony but I really want to include her in the engagement photos or wedding day photos! I have a white shiba inu (named Bacon) and our dark colours would be amazing on her!

Animal Lover Brides! How are you including you pets in your wedding? 7

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics