Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

And the One Who Keeps You Laughing Through All the Stress

Zoë, on July 7, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6

Hello everyone!

To end this test we always have a bridesmaids that makes us laugh no matter what.

Don't you agree? Smiley laugh

giphy.gif

Giphy

If you want to share some inspiration or you have a question, open a new discussion here .

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lesley, on July 10, 2017 at 11:47
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both of them and my fiance are great for that!

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of us. It's going to be hard to keep my makeup from running from laughter and to make it anywhere on time. My best friend and I are always in on a weird inside joke, my sister in law is hilarious and always doing stupid stuff, and my sister loves being the centre of attention so she's always good for a story and a laugh.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hope that all of them do this. They've all been there for me in times of need and they all care very much about me so if I'm stressing, they better all be there. I'd prob run to one of them first as she always answers and always understands me on a deep level
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids always manage to make me laugh and smile whenever we are all together. I have no worries that they will keep me smiling all day!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have one bridesmaid who is always there for me and she is always making me laugh and smile when I need it the most!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do have one person in the group but is not part of the bridal party that has helped out and has been their through the good, bad and ugly moments. She's a great friend and I'm glad that she helps keep things in perspective.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics