Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Olivia
Frequent user October 2021 Ontario

Am i forgetting anything?

Olivia, on October 7, 2021 at 07:26 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11
My wedding is in 16 days!!! I’m so so excited and so anxious about it, it doesn’t even feel real and probably won’t until the week of. I’ve made a checklist/timeline of the entire day before and day of to make sure I’m not forgetting anything. What are some small details I might be overlooking and could possibly be forgetting?!

Thanks in advance!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on October 18, 2021 at 14:12
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We forgot to bring our favours to the venue! So if you're doing favours make sure you've got them packed.

Also we almost forgot to bring our table wine and hopefully someone was able to go grab it the morning of.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did NOT think I had to be clear about that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ my husband did tell them what they were buying 😅😅 and the store knew what they were coming for so it's on them too. But who doesn't try it on after taking it home?!? Our wedding was also postponed by 3 months!!!! They had them at home for 3+ months!
  • Olivia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ceremony is indoor, but that’s a good suggestion!! Thank you Smiley smile
  • Olivia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my gosh that sounds like my nightmare!! The guys know how mad I’d be at them I don’t think they’d dare let their outfits not be perfect 😂
  • Audrey
    Frequent user July 2022 Ontario
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmm.... ok how about ... flats to change into after the formal stuff is done? Water for the guests during the ceremony? If it's outdoors, maybe paper parasols or something for shade (although less problematic at this time of year I guess). Cocktail hour music? Overnight bag with special nightware for the night of the wedding? Are you writing any little notes to Moms, your new hubby-to-be, your bridesmaids...?

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Give your coordinator (both the venue and the one you hire) a copy of all documents. We forgot to put out a seating chart but the venue banquet team and the wedding coordinator had a list on hand so they just directed people to their seats.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Smiley surprise What did they forget?

• Meghan
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd say don't forget to set some time aside for yourself the day of your wedding to pause and breathe, so you can truly be present in the moment and enjoy your big day Smiley smile

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Marriage license and officiant everything else is just a bonus 😉 I'm sure it'll be a great day
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I forgot some of my items for details shots!! I.e. a copy of our invitation. And then I didn't give the photographer my engagement ring 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Make sure all groomsmen have every piece of their suit if this is relevant to you. Ours did not.
    It'll be great!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics