Skip to main content
Camille
Newbie July 2022 British Columbia

Alterations at Bridal Gallery (new West)

Camille, on January 20, 2022 at 14:18 Posted in British Columbia 0 2
Saved

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to hear from some brides who had alterations done at Bridal Gallery in New West. I purchased my dress there and will need to have some alterations done in May-June. What were your experiences like? Do you recommend having your alterations done in-house or finding a seamstress ?

Thanks so much for your input!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Kim, on February 15, 2022 at 14:42
  • Kim
    Frequent user June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute

I didn't get mine done at the Bridal Gallery, but had them done at Lisa's right next door and was super happy with it! If you do decide to go to a non-bridal shop for alterations, I would make sure that they are comfortable working on wedding dresses since they can be a bit more difficult.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute

Hi Camille for seamstress recommendations, I would post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook. You have a better chance at getting a response on there from other brides

For myself, I am getting alterations done in house at the place I bought my wedding dress. I've dealt with them before and they were amazing! I bought my grad dress from them 12 years. If you have a tight budget for alterations, check around and see what options you have if you feel like your not confident enough with in house Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics