Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rekramer
Expert November 2018 Ontario

All inclusive venues in kw?

Rekramer, on April 13, 2017 at 16:24 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8

Anyone know of any all-inclusive venues in the Kitchener-Waterloo area? I know it might be more expensive but I think it might be worthwhile to worry about less things.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Rekramer, on April 18, 2017 at 12:40
  • Rekramer
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know I can see the venues, unfortunately there are not a lot of ways to filter those venues which makes it somewhat less than helpful.

I do not have a dress, planning is going fine.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rekramer! Smiley love

You can take a look at the venues near you in our directory:

Wedding Venues Ontario

We also have promotions:

Promotions Ontario

I hope this helps. Did you already find your dress? How is the planning going? Smiley heart

• Rekramer
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did take a look at Cambridge and Ancaster Mill, and they're beautiful and all inclusive and we're going to check them out but they are also CRAZY expensive. like, $90 a head in the dead of winter, PLUS room fees that are $2500 for a ceremony and another around $6000 for the wedding itself. which, is a lot when you break it down per head for a 70-90 person event.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yeah, when I contacted them they have a minimum of 120 on Friday's and 130 on Saturday's. Have you looked into the Cambridge Mill at all? I know their sister property Ancaster Mill is very inclusive so I imagine they are inclusive as well. We are actually getting married in Stoney Creek at the Grand Olympia and they are the most inclusive property that I have found. They include everything from the DJ and flowers to the open bar and wedding cake. It does involve travel but it's worth it if you want an all-inclusive venue.

• Rekramer
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

ooh, thanks. i have seen it and my coworker who got married there said it was all inclusive. my only concern with them was their website seems to suggest they don't really accomodate under 100 people. and we're looking at an absolute max of 90.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Whistle Bear in Cambridge is a pretty inclusive venue. A friend of mine is getting married there and said that they included a lot.

• Rekramer
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's awesome, thanks! I'd gone off then because it looked humid and not as nice as some other locations in photos but I didn't realize they take care of everything!
  • Corina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Corina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am doing my ceremony and reception at the cambridge butterfly conservatory, its not too bad pricing and they take care of everything- food, set up, clean up, bartender- the one thing that you have to provide is the alcohol but it is going to save us money as they provide the bar tender and mixes and we get to choose what alcohol to have availabe Smiley smile heres a link with more info! http://www.cambridgebutterfly.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=381

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics