Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cassandra
Devoted September 2017 Ontario

All-inclusive beach honey moon destinations

Cassandra, on December 5, 2016 at 12:13 Posted in WeddingWire 0 26

We cannot decide on a honey-moon destination. We know we want an all-inclusive beach resort that isnt Cuba, Mexico, or Dominican. Something that is luxurious and different.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance ladies Smiley heart

26 Comments

Latest activity by Cassandra, on December 7, 2016 at 08:10
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Lisa:

Aruba I heard is stunning!!!!!

Thanks Lisa!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aruba I heard is stunning!!!!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Amanda:

Cited message

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Amanda:

Check out this resort in Jamaica - grand palladium jamaica resort & spa

It's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks Amanda! Wow, just checking it out now and it looks beautiful. Have you been??

I have not, but a friend of mine went and her pictures were stunning.

They had a blast there, she said the rooms were newly renovated too... We're considering this resort for our honeymoon too. You have to see the lobby with that staircase..to die for!

Thats awesome! Smiley sexy

• Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have not, but a friend of mine went and her pictures were stunning.

They had a blast there, she said the rooms were newly renovated too... We're considering this resort for our honeymoon too. You have to see the lobby with that staircase..to die for!

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Amanda:

Thanks Amanda! Wow, just checking it out now and it looks beautiful. Have you been??

• Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha, HEY!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!! Smiley xd

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am totally jealous right now !! Enjoy Smiley heart

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Valerie:

Cited message

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Valerie:

We're doing Fiji and our resort is all-inc

lusive. It's one heck of a plane ride, but the resort looks amazing! I've also heard amazing things about Azores (off the coast of Portugal), and really afforable as it's not very "touristy" yet (it's kind of a hidden gem). And I've been seeing some great deals for there lately. I'm not 100% if it's all inclusive though

Nice! Which resort is it if you don't mind me asking? I am going to check out Azores too, thank you Valerie!

Not at all, we're staying at the Koro Sun

Resort Smiley love It has almost a 100% rating on most sites so I can't even wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever I think about the 28 hours (and 2 days) of flying I'll have to do, I just think of the amazing resort and remember it'll all be worth it!

Honeymoon

28 hours of flying !?! omg i dont know if i could do it. It's definitely gorgeous though. Enjoy!!

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Samtam:

We are currently at the Sandals Regency La Toc resort in St Lucia and would highly recommend it!

_________

WOW!!!!! I just looked it up and it looks BEAUTIFUL!! I am looking into this for sure! Post some pics!! I would love to see Smiley smile

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are currently at the Sandals Regency La Toc resort in St Lucia and would highly recommend it!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not at all, we're staying at the Koro Sun

Resort Smiley love It has almost a 100% rating on most sites so I can't even wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever I think about the 28 hours (and 2 days) of flying I'll have to do, I just think of the amazing resort and remember it'll all be worth it!

Honeymoon

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Valerie:

We're doing Fiji and our resort is all-inclusive. It's one heck of a plane ride, but the resort looks amazing! I've also heard amazing things about Azores (off the coast of Portugal), and really afforable as it's not very "touristy" yet (it's kind of a hidden gem). And I've been seeing some great deals for there lately. I'm not 100% if it's all inclusive though

Nice! Which resort is it if you don't mind me asking? I am going to check out Azores too, thank you Valerie!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing Fiji and our resort is all-inclusive. It's one heck of a plane ride, but the resort looks amazing! I've also heard amazing things about Azores (off the coast of Portugal), and really afforable as it's not very "touristy" yet (it's kind of a hidden gem). And I've been seeing some great deals for there lately. I'm not 100% if it's all inclusive though

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This sounds amazing !!!

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Steven:

Cited message

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Tiffany:

I've been to Sandals Montego Bay and it's beautiful Smiley smile . Everything is included, though it's pricey. There are external excusing and activities to do as well, but you have to pay extra for those, but the resort includes some activities for free as well (glass bottom boat, tubing, paddleboat, etc.

Glass bottom boat !? That sounds AMAZING !! Smiley surprise

Jamaica is definitely one of the places we are thinking Smiley smile

It was nice. And with Sandals, there is a bus that takes you to different Sandals resorts around so you can stay in one and do activities at all of them (there were 3 in that area).

Cool, thanks for the info Smiley smile !

• S
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Steven ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was nice. And with Sandals, there is a bus that takes you to different Sandals resorts around so you can stay in one and do activities at all of them (there were 3 in that area).
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Natasha:

What about Bali ? I dont know if there is all inclusive but it deffinatly is unique ! or Bora bora if you can afford it ... Bora Bora is on FH and I must do list but its a little out of the budget so we are keeping that one for a anniversary trip down the road .... COngrats on your engagementSmiley ring btw and welcome to the community!! I look forward to hearing all about your big day !!Smiley heart

Thanks Natasha! Congrats to you as well Smiley ring !

Bali seems lovely, i will have to look into it for sure. Thanks Smiley laugh

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Tiffany:

I've been to Sandals Montego Bay and it's beautiful Smiley smile . Everything is included, though it's pricey. There are external excusing and activities to do as well, but you have to pay extra for those, but the resort includes some activities for free as well (glass bottom boat, tubing, paddleboat, etc.

Glass bottom boat !? That sounds AMAZING !! Smiley surprise

Jamaica is definitely one of the places we are thinking Smiley smile

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Laura:

Cited message

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Eartha:

What about Hawaii Honolulu?

I heard that it is absolutely GORGEOUS

Congrats on your engagement btw

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the response Eartha! And congrats to you as well Smiley smile Smiley ring

I always hear mixed reviews about Hawaii, and I heard theres no all-inclusive.

I heard its not like what you see in the movies, and they dont put the lay (necklace) on you unless you go to certain islands.

I will still keep in mind, because I've always still wanted to go Smiley love

I go to Maui every year (for the last 9 years) and I love love love it. You can request a Lei greeting at the airport or there are some hotels if they provide transportation that include it, if you are there specifically on a honeymoon package then it might be included. Check into it if you are interested. If you attend a luau (which I would highly recommend) they do usually have either a shell or a flower lei for the ladies depending on the luau.

Food is a bit more expensive and I don't think there are any all inclusives, the resort we stay at does offer a package that includes the breakfast buffet daily but you would be on you own for supper. We stay at a condo resort so we have a full kitchen, access to BBQs and buy groceries and mostly make our own meals which has many advantages.

If you are looking for all inclusives you might want to look at the Carribean, check out the Sandals or Beaches resort websites to see what they offer. My sister in law has done both to Bahamas and thought they were good.

We are considering Honolulu, Aruba or Sint Maartin/St Marten for our beach honeymoon in September because we are looking at low rainfall islands and don't care so much about all inclusive especially since we are not much for alcohol.

Thanks for that Laura! Something to look into for sure Smiley smile

I have been to St Marten on the Dutch side and it was wonderful! We stayed in the Sonesta right by the airport and planes literally go right over your head when your on the beach. I thought it would be annoying at first being by the airport, but there's not too many planes coming in and out. Loved it!

• Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been to Sandals Montego Bay and it's beautiful Smiley smile. Everything is included, though it's pricey. There are external excusing and activities to do as well, but you have to pay extra for those, but the resort includes some activities for free as well (glass bottom boat, tubing, paddle boat, etc.
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I go to Maui every year (for the last 9 years) and I love love love it. You can request a Lei greeting at the airport or there are some hotels if they provide transportation that include it, if you are there specifically on a honeymoon package then it might be included. Check into it if you are interested. If you attend a luau (which I would highly recommend) they do usually have either a shell or a flower lei for the ladies depending on the luau.

Food is a bit more expensive and I don't think there are any all inclusives, the resort we stay at does offer a package that includes the breakfast buffet daily but you would be on you own for supper. We stay at a condo resort so we have a full kitchen, access to BBQs and buy groceries and mostly make our own meals which has many advantages.

If you are looking for all inclusives you might want to look at the Carribean, check out the Sandals or Beaches resort websites to see what they offer. My sister in law has done both to Bahamas and thought they were good.

We are considering Honolulu, Aruba or Sint Maartin/St Marten for our beach honeymoon in September because we are looking at low rainfall islands and don't care so much about all inclusive especially since we are not much for alcohol.

• Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh really? Hmm now that I didn't know.

I've seen some pictures posted from my friend that went and it was quite pretty.

But also keep in mind, I know that it is quite pricey, compared to the other Caribbeans.

Good luck in choosing where to go and I'm sure you and your husband will be able to find the perfect place that's just right for the both of youSmiley heart

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about Bali ? I dont know if there is all inclusive but it deffinatly is unique ! or Bora bora if you can afford it ... Bora Bora is on FH and I must do list but its a little out of the budget so we are keeping that one for a anniversary trip down the road .... COngrats on your engagementSmiley ring btw and welcome to the community!! I look forward to hearing all about your big day !!Smiley heart

• Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Eartha:

Congrats on your engagement btw

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the response Eartha! And congrats to you as well Smiley smile Smiley ring

I always hear mixed reviews about Hawaii, and I heard theres no all-inclusive.

I heard its not like what you see in the movies, and they dont put the lay (necklace) on you unless you go to certain islands.

I will still keep in mind, because I've always still wanted to go Smiley love

• Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on your engagement btw Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics