Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kc Castle
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

All-In-One Venue

Kc Castle, on January 15, 2019 at 16:52 Posted in Ontario 0 15
Is there a place that you can book the Venue, Reception, Catering etc.. All In One? Or do you have to book at different places? This wedding stuff can be stressful and I'm not sure if I'll know how to pull it off.. I'm considering getting a wedding planner but I just want a simple small wedding, what are the possibilities, for my situation? Help me...

15 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on January 30, 2019 at 11:09
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where are you looking to get married? We are getting married in Toronto and our venue covers location, ceremony, food (in-house chef), open bar, tables chairs and linens and comes with a day of coordinator (for the venue space). It's taken a load of stress off of me!

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of places will do All-In-One, I don’t know your exact location but I found lots near me. If you look up wedding venues their page will have a lot of information under FAQ’s like I found Orchardview in Greely, Ontario and they do all, from ceremony, to food and bar. They have suggestions for everything else.

• Celina
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Celina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married at the Glenerin inn and spa in Mississauga. It's the one stop shop! Check it out !
  • K
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure where you are thinking but a BEAUTIFUL place is Netleton Waters Inn. They do the all in one package. So it's EVERYTHING minus your dress!
    Check it out, it's pricey but could be worth it if your looking to go that route! Smiley smile
  • Amelia
    Beginner October 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting married at a museum and everything is included with the venue catering, bar, linens etc. They also include a wedding planner to help with florist, photographer, photo booth, etc. and a day of wedding coordinator to help make sure everyone is where they should be and things follow a general itinerary. I think most golf clubs are very similar, I have a friend who is a wedding coordinator for some of the gold clubs under the CLubLinks umbrella. I would assume a lot of vineyards would be the same.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Look up banquet halls in your area and I'm sure you're going to find something that fits your budget and vision. I visited so many halls when searching for "the one", and literally all of them take care of chairs, linens, food, drink, etc. Like some have already said, you'd just have to bring in your own entertainment and additional décor.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Lots of venues have all-in-one things like catering, bar service, etc. You'll probably still have to bring in your own music/entertainment for the reception and any additional decorations. Most all-in-one venues will have basic table linens, chair covers so if you want anything fancier plus centrepieces, you'll have to look for that yourself.

A wedding planner can definitely be helpful to find vendors and with other wedding planning things. If there's a specific church you want to get married in, they can help find a hotel/hall/whatever nearby so you don't have to travel far.

• Sheila
    Beginner September 2020 Alberta
    Sheila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were lucky enough to find a venue that is doing our ceremony, reception, catering, bartending, and they have an in-house florist, photographer and JoP we can use if we like too. Since we live out of town, having one point of contact for all of this is going to be a huge help. It took a lot of planning off of our plates, so if you're stressing and think that would help, definitely worth looking into!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, some venues have enough space to host your reception and do the alcohol and catering themselves. Majority of the venues that do so that I came across when looking for mine were banquet halls or country clubs, though if you opt for a restaurant, in addition to covering the alcohol and catering, they often give you the choice to have your ceremony and reception on-site as well. Restaurants typically have a minimum spend requirement, though (and ones that don't sometimes have a minimum guest requirement).

An event/wedding planner may be useful if looking into the different aspects is overwhelming or stressful for you. Ideally you should be having fun; if you're not, I'd recommend getting one! Many offer different packages (and their involvement differs based on said packages).

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going with a wedding planner. Many venues have all in one services. Our venue has a coordinator who works WITH the planner.

Crunch your numbers, taste the food, and weigh your pros and cons.

Also - enjoy the process!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will be having a wedding planner - but only a day of / month of one. So she will help with the seating chart and finalizing all the vendors and will be the go-to person on the day of my wedding and handle the money/cheques I give out, but she doesn't have anything to do with who I hire or setting them up. With that said, I'm paying $1,000 for that... So if you are looking into a full out wedding planner who will do all of the tedious work, expect to pay more.

• Kc Castle
    Kc Castle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Well said, I will definitely look into it Tori. I'm so excited, I don't even know where to begin.. I was going to either do it at a vinery or gulf place but I would think it would be more expensive, no? I'm actually going to contact them this week and check them out, to speak with them personally but man.. is it expensive to get a wedding planner? They get stuff done the right way, without the hassle but I feel I can pull it off, if I just take it step by step. I was even thinking of getting a venue near a church, that way they are both nearby and it's not a hassle to get to, mainly for my wedding guest
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This all depends on how many people and your budget. If you are wanting a church ceremony then you could try a hotel like Gina suggested, that or if the budget is smaller then perhaps rent a hall and have separate catering. It seems like a lot of work to have different vendors but that's how I am getting everything I want for my wedding at a cheaper price. Smiley smile

• Kc Castle
    Kc Castle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds wonderful Gina Smiley smile I will even take this into consideration! Very smart and simple and stress free. The cost is worth it. Ideally I would prefer a church wedding (both of our families are Catholic).. although I am non religious, I want a traditional, simple old fashioned wedding with Catering and All the service in one.
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There are tons of places that will offer all of that in one! We are getting married at a hotel. The price is higher because of that BUT we are having our ceremony and reception there, catering is from there and they supply linens, tables, chairs, bar service etc. Then everyone just goes up to their room at the end of the night. They did have an option for their centre pieces to use as well, but we are getting flowers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics