Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liberty
Featured May 2022 Alberta

Alberta Honeymoons

Liberty, on April 12, 2021 at 18:24 Posted in Alberta 0 11
With everything going on, I imagine most will be sticking to their own province or within Canada for their honeymoons!

If you have not been to banff, it would be the perfect honeymoon spot! My Fiancé and I have gone on two trips to banff and it was amazing! I love the mountains and hiking! There's also lots of good dining places!We always have to go to the old spaghetti factory! Next time we also want to go to Rose & Crown for food. Last time we went there for drinks and we LOVED their roof top patio!
Where else in Alberta would you go for your honeymoon?!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on April 14, 2021 at 13:28
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Defiantly go in November if you can! It's always nice to get away from the cold and the snow for a bit!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That will be soo special for your honeymoon or 1 year anniversary! We are getting married in May and I was thinking of doing our honeymoon in November (6 months married) to escape the Canadian winter a bit!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's exactly what we were thinking of doing like for our one year anniversary!! It would be a lot more special that way spending our one year down at the park with Mickey and Minnie lol

Same with us!! We're thinking of going either July or August when it's hot down there as well. Usually it hits around 30-35 in the summer. Both myself and my fiance have been there 3 times with our families but never together so it'll be more special going this time together!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yess heat is basically all I care about for my honeymoon!! Hopefully if you can't do it for a honeymoon, you could do it for an anniversary trip! I have never been to Disneyland but I've only heard great things!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm so excited to go back to Disneyland! We're also thinking if traveling to the states isn't great by then we might just wait to have our honeymoon until we can head down there and actually enjoy ourselves without having to wear masks.

That sounds like a great honeymoon idea! I wouldn't care where we went either as long as it was hot and tropical! My MIL works for expedia so we have connections as well for vacations!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Disneyland sounds amazing! I dont know if this logistically will work but I want a surprise honeymoon! My idea is my aunt (who is also a travel agent) will plan it and we won't know where we are going until like the day before. We will give her some requirements like somewhere hot!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same!! Since we're probably going to be moving our wedding to 2022, we're wanting to have our honeymoon we've been saving for for so long now to happen. We're planning on heading to Disneyland Smiley laugh

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Im still holding out hope we will be able to go on a tropical honeymoon at the end of 2022! But if not maybe an Alberta road trip (including jasper) would be good!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You guys need to at some point! It's beautiful in the summer and breathtaking in the winter! We just went snowboarding a couple of weeks ago up at Marmot Basin and it's never gets old going out to Jasper for a few days just to get out of the city.

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds so nice! We haven't made our way up to jasper yet! It's about an 8 hour drive from us but I think we need to go at some point!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Defiantly Jasper for us! There's a lot more things to do in Jasper then Banff in my opinion, My fiance and I go at least twice a year and spend a few days out there.

My favorite places are Maligne Lake, Athabasca Falls, Malgine Canyon, Sunwapta Falls, The Jasper Sky Tram, Columbia Icefields & The Glacier Skywalk.

Earls on the roof top is a great place to eat as well!

Pyramid Lake is beautiful with the resort sitting up on the side!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics