Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie August 2020 Alberta

Alberta country wedding venues

Angela, on October 4, 2017 at 14:22 Posted in Alberta 0 10

Hi everyone,

I am planning a country/rustic wedding and having a hard time finding a venue I like, I have looked at the ones offered on here but nothing is catching my interest. If anyone on here has any suggestion i would love to here from you it can be anywhere in Alberta or eastern B.C. and i have roughly a 150 guests.

thank you in advance for your help!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on February 24, 2019 at 16:34
  • Vanessa
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married at the Gathered venue just outside of Airdrie. They have been amazing to work with, and they may meet many of your criteria Smiley smile
  • T
    Alberta
    Tanya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You need to go see Sweet Haven Barn located in central Alberta. Gorgeous!!!
  • Myranda
    Newbie September 2018 Alberta
    Myranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey so we used HT catering out of Lacombe, they did both food and bar service. They were amazing!! The food was great the service was amazing the staff super friendly and will accommodate anything you need. The price I found was quite fair as well.
  • Alicia
    Curious September 2019 Alberta
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi there!

We we booked with Willow Lane Barn for our wedding as well.

Who did you use for bartending??

Any helpful hints???
  • Myranda
    Newbie September 2018 Alberta
    Myranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! Depending on your budget look at Willow lane barn in olds. That's where we're getting married and it's beautiful it is on the pricey side but worth it!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Olds college is a pretty nice place for a venue! It's very rustic! I went to school there and there were so many wedding there! They even have a botanical
    garden that is perfect for pictures! As well as the farming, old red barns, etc.
  • Sara
    Curious August 2018 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with the Saskatoon Farm out near Okotoks. If you are looking south of Calgary. I have bartended several weddings at Shepard park and it will not fit 150 people. but it is an amazing venue just small.

• A
    Newbie August 2020 Alberta
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Gabriella! the barn looks cute from the one picture wish the website had more information but worth checking out! thanks a bunch

• Gabriella
    Curious November 2018 Alberta
    Gabriella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! This might be a bit small for what you're looking for, but it's in my hometown, High River, and not well advertised (read: an insanely good price). It's gorgeous despite the mediocre website, might be worth a look though!

http://www.sheppardfamilypark.com/barn-rental.html

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Angela! What are you looking for specifically in a venue, and what haven't you found in our listed venues? Are you envisioning an indoor or outdoor wedding, do you want nice views, do you want a tented reception?? More info will help others give recommendations!

I'd make sure to look through the Farm Wedding Venues in Alberta, there are some gorgeous venues!

Rocking R Guest Ranch

Heritage Ranch

The Gathered

Rafter Six Ranch

The Saskatoon Farm

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics