Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jes G.
Frequent user June 2019 Ontario

Affordable photographers and videographers around the gta

Jes G., on August 23, 2017 at 11:18 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Hi all!
This is my first post, so sorry if I mess up or break rules that I'm not aware of!
I was wondering if any of you ladies or gents know some good photographers in the GTA. My fiancé and I just got engaged and we won't be getting married for a little while but we would like to start allocating our pay cheques accordingly. One of the biggest expenses will be the photographer and videographer. For our wedding, we would prefer two photographers and a videographer. We understand that this will probably cost us a bit. We haven't exactly come up with the budget in this expense but I would really not like to spend more than $2000 if possible. We are willing to put a little more towards this budget if we have to but not more than $300.
If any of you fine people know some professionals that are reputable and affordable, please let me know!
Thank you kindly
Jessa The blushing and budgeting bride

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lucas, on April 8, 2024 at 13:24
  • L
    Ontario
    Lucas ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jesse! I'm offering a free engagement shoot right now and big discounts on my wedding packages !

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Photongraphy as an alternative. Rashedul is great and worth the price. I paid pne price for engagement pics and a full day of the wedding shots.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, I just met with him on Thursday. I found out that he will most likely be raising his rates in the future so if I were you, I wouldn't wait too long. Because he is so inexpensive, he has 20 plus calls a week.

• Jes G.
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Sonja,
    That is a great price for photography! Will definitely check him out.
    Thanks a bunch,
    Jessa
  • Jes G.
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Joey,
    Sorry for the delayed reply. But thank you for the very helpful tips! I will most definitely discover WW a lot more thoroughly Smiley smile so many great features !
    Thanks again,
    Jessa
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessa, I just hired my photographer for the wedding. He is charging us $260.00 for 3 hours of photography. Yesterday I contacted 5 references he gave me and everyone said he was very good. They only had good things to say about him. Here is his website for you to look at and decide for yourself. I was impressed and the price was amazing.

www.urdigitalmemories.com

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Jessa, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community!

Here on WW we have a vendor tab that lists professionals alongside reviews from real couples who have used their services. Here is a search I did for photographers in Toronto - if you read through them you can see examples of their work, read reviews, filter down further by their location, see if they are offering any deals for WW members, and send them pricing inquiries right through the site! Good luck in your search!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics