Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Curious September 2020 Ontario

Advice Nedded.

Julia, on August 15, 2019 at 06:56 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
Hello beautiful people, so two things I’ll be needing advice on.
First: I just had a baby in May and breast feeding made most of my baby weight disappear however.. I got that mommy pouch and I’m in the mits of moving to Toronto and going back to work because I need money for the condo, is there any tips and tricks to making this pouch disappear as well ??

Second: My fiancé and I have been fighting non stop and stressing each other out we just keep butting heads ever sense our baby arrived and some days I feel like giving up, I just don’t know what to do.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 12, 2019 at 16:07
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably sit ups and leg ups would get rid of that but google it im sure other ladies have gotten rid of that! and seems like you both are under a lot of stress thats probably why youre butting heads i mean you did just have a new baby and neither of you are probably getting proper sleep

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First that's a lot of your plate. I say try to get as much excerise as your busy life will allow and make sure you are eating properly plus shapewear is your best bet for mommy tummy.

Second there is a good chance you are both sleep deprived. Babies just take everything so you need to find time for you, your relationship and finding a way to support each other. If that seems too much try taking a nap 😀.... always made me feel better when things got too much. Best of luck to you and your family.
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Tori. New parents need to make time to spend together with just them, so they can remember why the fell in love in the first place. It sounds like there's just so much going on, so you probably both feel as if you don't have time to do this, but it's sooooooo important to still be a couple, not just parents.

As for the tummy - just keep doing what you are doing. If you've lost most of it already, that will come too - it takes time and there's no miracle to make the last bit go away. Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well then, first, congrats on the bundle of joy!

As for the baby pouch... have another? Smiley tongue jkjkjk that would just turn it into another pregnant belly... but I would think that ab work out would help? Not sure, haven't had a baby yet so I can't help with that one...

What about a date night? Adding a human to life is a load to get used to and moving with a baby is something that even people in tv shows and movies try and avoid because of how hard it is. You two are in this together and are going through a lot. Although I don't have a kid - when me and my FH moved into the house and got a puppy and kitten it took a lot of adjusting. Plus reno's, and then just 8 months later we had to put our kitten down (almost 11 months old) due to kidney failure WHILE my FH was away in AB on work! It was really hard to not only grieve but to grieve in different ways. (He shuts down and I just want to talk it out and cry to somebody.)

Date night is exactly what I would recommend. Just the 2 of you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics