Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan

Activities

Lyz, on May 14, 2017 at 18:02 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8

Who is all plannning on having activities placed on their tables to keep the guests entertained?

Aside from the typical childrens things, we were thinking cards and mad libs. I also thought that an "i-spy" photo game would be cute, but i dont want to provide disposable cameras for everyone becuase of the added expense. Do you think it would be tacky to do the "I-Spy" camera game but just add a note saying something alone the lines of "take these photo's and hashtag #(our tag here) #eyespywedding or something?

Thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 10, 2018 at 12:15
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn't have to have games since our guests were dancing all through the party.
  • Jessica
    Frequent user July 2018 Nova Scotia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm having games instead of dancing, mostly lawn games such as washer toss, ring toss, ladderball etc but also going to have checkers and card games set up, i feel its a great way to have people laugh together and socialize!
  • L
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you're right! what a great idea!
  • L
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very well thank you! this community is very helpful Smiley smile we are going to just have a simple hash tag #tritthart2017 for his last name and our year Smiley smile
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pictures will likely turn out better on people's phones vs. disposable camera anyways. Sounds like a good idea! Since we are having a brunch wedding, we are putting a crossword puzzle on each plate. The questions will be bride and groom trivia!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lyz, I think it's a great idea! Using a hashtagg is also nice for a wedding. As this you can see them later all togeher. Will you Hashtag your wedding ?Smiley love How is everthing going?

• L
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome! I'm so glad you like the idea, I also think people would forget about the cameras, and then incase not everyone wants to do the eyespy, then it's not even an EXTRA extra cost Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love that idea!! I might do this for my wedding!! I was thinking of doing disposable cameras as well but like you said it will be costly. Everybody has cell phones so I think that would be easier for guests to take pictures. Love it!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics